51% of American think hussein doesn't get reelected

Exactly.

And I am tired of of people having no respect for our President. No matter who you voted for. Have some respect.

I did not vote for him, but I don't get delight in watching him fail. Just as I couldn't stand the constant berating on President Bush while he was in office.

I suppose it will only get worse from here.

Dignity is gone.

Dignity is gone on both sides. Morons that have an IQ in the single digits listen to regurgitated talking points from media outlets, and then deride the President. Frankly, I couldn't give an 800 lb gorilla what his faith is. I'd vote for a Sikh if he could balance the budget and lower unemployment.

YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"

I'm sorry but I've never slipped up and said My Jewish faith and then had to have someone remind me I'm not Jewish. You can say what you want but the man is a not a christian.

If you're going to call someone out it's better not to have video proof that the man might be right.

so he misspoke and that's proof? Has he ever worshiped at a mosque? Has he ever been to church? What's the ratio of times he's said "I'm a Christian" vs "I'm a Muslim"?

that I think he's a moron won't change no matter what religion he decides to be.

There is no reputable link to the Pres being a Muslim. None. And the fact it doesn't exist still doesn't stop bottom feeders from trying to perpetuate the myth.

muslims are of the mindset that once you're a muslim, you'll always be a muslim. he grew up as a muslim, studied the muslim religion as a child and is considered a muslim based on the koran.

If he had converted to Christianity, there would have been a back lash over in indonesia and there would have been a fatwa issued against him. if you asked anyboy from indonesia, they believe he's still a muslim.

I got this information from pastors who has discuss his beliefs in the past and who have studied the muslim religion in great deal. they know there stuff concerning the koran and islam.

I know you'll dismiss this because it's from some right wing Christian nuts and that's fine, but his actions speak much louder than hids words

YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"

I'm sorry but I've never slipped up and said My Jewish faith and then had to have someone remind me I'm not Jewish. You can say what you want but the man is a not a christian.

If you're going to call someone out it's better not to have video proof that the man might be right.

Apparently the first-rate educators at private schools don't teach about Freudian slips.

President Walker never had difficulties with his speech.

Exactly.

And I am tired of of people having no respect for our President. No matter who you voted for. Have some respect.

I did not vote for him, but I don't get delight in watching him fail. Just as I couldn't stand the constant berating on President Bush while he was in office.

Dignity is gone.

I didn't want President Walker to fail. He was my President for 8 years, and will always be my President. The same goes for any President.

Apparently the first-rate educators at private schools don't teach about Freudian slips.

President Walker never had difficulties with his speech.

anyone who speaks that much will have issues since we're all human. Does anyone really believe Obama thinks there are 57 states or sees dead veterans? No but it's also human nature to laugh at people.

of course this would be different if we were discussing Biden

I didn't want President Walker to fail. He was my President for 8 years, and will always be my President. The same goes for any President.

See I'm different, there were things where I hoped W would fail. I think the same about Obama. There are just some things that are bad if the Pres is successful in getting them done. Has nothing to do with lack of respect for the office

anyone who speaks that much will have issues since we're all human. Does anyone really believe Obama thinks there are 57 states or sees dead veterans? No but it's also human nature to laugh at people.

of course this would be different if we were discussing Biden

How about we put a mic on Mr. insurance salesman for multiple months.

Willing to bet he makes a few mistakes.

See I'm different, there were things where I hoped W would fail. I think the same about Obama. There are just some things that are bad if the Pres is successful in getting them done. Has nothing to do with lack of respect for the office

That's why we need a uniter, not a divider.

In all seriousness, I understand your sentiments. The only problem is it comes to blind hatred. When people deliberately want our economy to go down the tubes so someone else will get elected, you know there are problems. The 24/7 media makes the situation even worse.

How about we put a mic on Mr. insurance salesman for multiple months.

Willing to bet he makes a few mistakes.

I don't want one. I've got 3 different projects all related that start with the letter 'F'. The amount of confusion caused on a daily basis is amazing

I am glad we are finally going to have our 1,000th thread wherein joe and/or gs mindlessly claims that Obama is a devout Muslim, if not an actual secret agent.

We had stalled at 999 such threads for a good 3 hours there and I was getting worried.

Next up. Joe and/or gs explains to us that the birthers are right because no amount of proof will ever be enough to overcome their irrational doubts, Thread Number 800 billion.

That's why we need a uniter, not a divider.

In all seriousness, I understand your sentiments. The only problem is it comes to blind hatred. When people deliberately want our economy to go down the tubes so someone else will get elected, you know there are problems.

I don't hate the man I just think he's over his head. I think that some of his programs, even if they cause short-term gains, will lead us down the wrong path. In no way do I want the US to fail so I can throw out and I told you so

Exactly.

Dignity is gone.

i want him to fail,

he wants government healthcare... i don't
he wants higher taxes on everybod.... i don't
he wants gay marriage to be legal.... i don't
he want government to be in every aspect of our lives... i don't.

sure, i want this guy to fail at anything that goes against our constitution and what our founding father wanted.

I am glad we are finally going to have our 1,000th thread wherein joe and/or gs mindlessly claims that Obama is a devout Muslim, if not an actual secret agent.

We had stalled at 999 such threads for a good 3 hours there and I was getting worried.

Next up. Joe and/or gs explains to us that the birthers are right because no amount of proof will ever be enough to overcome their irrational doubts, Thread Number 800 billion.

you act like you're above creating multiple threads on the exact same subject. I believe you have a catch-all floating around this forum too

I don't hate the man I just think he's over his head. I think that some of his programs, even if they cause short-term gains, will lead us down the wrong path. In no way do I want the US to fail so I can throw out and I told you so

I understand. I wasn't implying you.

However, there are a few who rejoice every time unemployment numbers go up.

gator, you'll have your 1,000,000,000 post against sarah palin before i say anything about his birth place. I don't have a secret crush for the guy as you do with palin.:eek:lol:

They have to have something to talk about. You can only work so many hours at McDonalds.

he's not over his head, he has an agenda to make this country weak and to make the government rule our lives. he knows exactly what he's doing. he wants to change the face of our country and that's what he's doing.

he's not over his head, he has an agenda to make this country weak and to make the government rule our lives. he knows exactly what he's doing. he wants to change the face of our country and that's what he's doing.

Thanks for the delightful insight Alex Jones. Perhaps you should go grab your megaphone.

So he's not going to spread Islam by the sword?

you act like you're above creating multiple threads on the exact same subject. I believe you have a catch-all floating around this forum too

I don't know. I see that three of the most recent threads are by joevol and all are bigoted and irrational attempts to skew opinion against all of Islam for the actions of a few, usually reported by people with that same agenda.

And those threads that don't start that way seem, once they get involved, to head in that direction.

Its gotten to the point that the forum is almost nothing but a place for a couple of people to just blather on and on about it, to perpetuate hate, and to anonymously exhibit their irrational prejudices against a billion people, 999,999,950 of whom have done nothing remotely wrong.

Sad really. No wonder people are starting to fade away from this forum.

There is no reputable link to the Pres being a Muslim. None.

Is this link reputable??

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.
--------------------------------

This was a statement by Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit on Nile-TV.

barackobama.jpg
islamiccrescent.jpg

Obama's Cairo speech was most likely written by the muslim brotherhood, if you actually read the text of that speech I cannot see why anyone would doubt that he is a moslem.

Supreme Minister of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan speaking of Barack Hussein Obama: "You are the instruments that God is gonna use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Read more: Will MSM Report on Louis Farrakhan Declaration of Obama as the Messiah? | NewsBusters.org

url

VN Store

Back