40% Millennials Okay Limiting Free Speech

What's a modem?

Its that black box thingy with usually good electrons coming out the wall through a wire. If you get bad electrons you have to unplug it, count off half a minit so's all the bad electrons in tbe black box fly off into the ether, then pludge it back in so's you only got good electrons.

Yep. Us geezers knows technical!

Its that black box thingy with usually good electrons coming out the wall through a wire. If you get bad electrons you have to unplug it, count off half a minit so's all the bad electrons in tbe black box fly off into the ether, then pludge it back in so's you only got good electrons.

Yep. Us geezers knows technical!
Can them bad electrons make me feel sick?

Character matters.... We as a country haven't elected too much of that in 50 years. So why are we surprised our country is in such uproar? We've throw out our respect for God and replaced it with anything goes. Now we have the results of our foolishness. Only repentance will heal our land.

Character matters.... We as a country haven't elected too much of that in 50 years. So why are we surprised our country is in such uproar? We've throw out our respect for God and replaced it with anything goes. Now we have the results of our foolishness. Only repentance will heal our land.
Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been 3 elections since I voted for a man who cheated on his wife while pandering your name.

Not sure if serious.

Sad what these kids are brainwashed to believe.

Over thanksgiving my son asked his liberal cousin that when the next big snow we get if she was gonna build a snow person. She asked him what’s that, he said a snowman. She asked why he called it that and his response was he didn’t want to offend her by using man in the word. He said she called him an ass.

Lmao, I’m so proud of him.

VN Store

Back