#4 Vanderbilt at Tennessee Game 1 Thread - 6 PM - ESPN3

Soto was pitching well at the time of the change and had settled into a nice groove....When he was pulled I feel as if CDS had given up. Very frustrating not watching runs be scored....Sheffield was dominant tho.

Soto was pitching well at the time of the change and had settled into a nice groove....When he was pulled I feel as if CDS had given up. Very frustrating not watching runs be scored....Sheffield was dominant tho.

At 3-0 in the 7th the game was over.

Should have saved the bullpen all together IMO

Using those guys showed CDS hadn't given up and I think that was a mistake

I don't get Lipinski or Kane...all year, all year, all year...

all year....

Wait we had the candy pitcher committed at some point? He is the best I've seen all year

Rumor was he had committed to Todd Raleigh way back when.

Honestly Vanderbilt was lucky to get him. Had he not suffered an injury in high school he likely would've gone pro right out of school like his younger brother eventually did. He didn't pitch his first year in college due to recovering from the injury.

He was erratic last year, but has really put it all together this season. Outside of one tough outing at LSU, he's been a great friday night starter for us.

Last edited:
Rumor was he had committed to Todd Raleigh way back when.

Honestly Vanderbilt was lucky to get him. Had he not suffered an injury in high school he likely would've gone pro right out of school like his younger brother eventually did. He didn't pitch his first year in college due to recovering from the injury.

He was erratic last year, but has really put it all together this season. Outside of one tough outing at LSU, he's been a great friday night starter for us.
Did not Hayden Stone also commit to UT at one time?

VN Store

Back