4 hours and 1 minute till the misery begins

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 4, 2004 4:52 PM
The clock ticks for a group who are about to suffer their biggest defeat ever.

Need I remind you that NO ONE is expecting us to win this game?
Hard to have your biggest defeat ever...... when everyone and their brother expects you to lose.

Of course we think we can win. We thought we could win the SEC East at the start of the year when again no one was giving us a chance. Same for the Georgia game this year. Same for Miami last year. And the '85 Sugar Bowl.

If we lose, the biggest defeat ever??? Hardly.
If we win, is it one of the biggest wins ever? Yes.

Originally posted by Septic@Dec 4, 2004 5:33 PM
Give truthteller a break, it's his first time into the endzone. I mean comon' it's Auburns first time into the SEC title game as a favorite, throw this guy a bone will ya? Let him parade around, singing "tick-tock" - waiving his lil' tiger banner. The Vols have been to the promised land, and it was good. Auburn and the truthteller haven't, and even with a runaway victory tonight - they STILL won't get there. Shame really... After all is said and done, Aubie and Truthie still won't know what its like to don a National Championship ring. Bottom line, isn't it?

So keep popping off. Your '04 undefeated team will be a mere asterisk in next years Auburn program guide next to all of the National Champs.

:clap:

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN+Dec 4, 2004 5:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UTVOLFAN @ Dec 4, 2004 5:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Septic@Dec 4, 2004 5:33 PM
Give truthteller a break, it&#39;s his first time into the endzone. I mean comon&#39; it&#39;s Auburns first time into the SEC title game as a favorite, throw this guy a bone will ya? Let him parade around, singing "tick-tock" - waiving his lil&#39; tiger banner. The Vols have been to the promised land, and it was good. Auburn and the truthteller haven&#39;t, and even with a runaway victory tonight - they STILL won&#39;t get there. Shame really... After all is said and done, Aubie and Truthie still won&#39;t know what its like to don a National Championship ring. Bottom line, isn&#39;t it?

So keep popping off.  Your &#39;04 undefeated team will be a mere asterisk in next years Auburn program guide next to all of the National Champs.

:clap: [/quote]
Even sadder. If Auburn beats us tonight and wins a bowl game, it&#39;ll be the SECOND time in the last 11 years that they&#39;ve gone undefeated and not gotten squat for it.

Originally posted by GAVol+Dec 4, 2004 5:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Dec 4, 2004 5:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Dec 4, 2004 5:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Septic
@Dec 4, 2004 5:33 PM
Give truthteller a break, it&#39;s his first time into the endzone. I mean comon&#39; it&#39;s Auburns first time into the SEC title game as a favorite, throw this guy a bone will ya? Let him parade around, singing "tick-tock" - waiving his lil&#39; tiger banner. The Vols have been to the promised land, and it was good. Auburn and the truthteller haven&#39;t, and even with a runaway victory tonight - they STILL won&#39;t get there. Shame really... After all is said and done, Aubie and Truthie still won&#39;t know what its like to don a National Championship ring. Bottom line, isn&#39;t it?

So keep popping off.  Your &#39;04 undefeated team will be a mere asterisk in next years Auburn program guide next to all of the National Champs.

:clap:

Even sadder. If Auburn beats us tonight and wins a bowl game, it&#39;ll be the SECOND time in the last 11 years that they&#39;ve gone undefeated and not gotten squat for it. [/quote]
BWHAHA -- I had forgot about that probation year&#33;

LMFAO&#33; That makes that dude look even more moronic.

Tick Tock... When was that misery supposed to begin? The Vols may have lost the game, but they did it in style - furthermore, they erased any chance of Auburn playing in the NC. 12-0 and being left out of the NC.

That my friend is MISERY. Seems we Vol fans have the last laugh.

septic u light weight

typical vol - trying to tear down those peoples 12-0 record.

and only God knows what you would do and who and what you would do it with to be 12-0

hahahahahaha

ultimate loser mentality there - somebody get this guy the hook

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 4, 2004 2:19 PM
I the Truthteller, am here to remind you that when u backed into the national championship, you played a team without their first string or second string quarterback.

"loser" & "light weight". Resorting to name calling now? Strong comeback. Weren&#39;t you calling someone childish? I&#39;ve got a name for you: Hypocrite

I thought I&#39;d take a page from your book, that is "tearing down"... The difference is the Vols actually have something tangible for you to "tear down". Its a crystal football, presented by Sears. You and yours on the other hand have nothing, nada, zip. You want belittle our victory over the Noles because they dind&#39;t have thier starting QB - Well, by your reasoning I could belittle your Tigers for escaping against our third stringer... but that kind of math is a bit petty, so I&#39;ll leave that up to you.

I wouldn&#39;t call you typical Tiger fan at all, you like most bammers remind me of summer vacation... ....No Class. I will be thinking about you during the Orange Bowl, and especially when they are presenting the crystal football to either USC or UO. And that my friend, is the TRUTH. Does the truth hurt? Deep down you KNOW it does.

Originally posted by Septic@Dec 5, 2004 1:54 AM
And that my friend, is the TRUTH. Does the truth hurt? Deep down you KNOW it does.

ONLY IF I WAS AN au FAN

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah you newer guys don&#39;t remember TT he&#39;s the guy who won&#39;t come out and say who he follows must be too ashamed... you came here after the game to look for excuse TT there are none the better team won and it is really sad that a team goes undefeated in the SEC and won&#39;t get to play for a NC .... I&#39;m saying it AU is the best team in the country .... and we scored more points on them than anyone else this yr but Campbell had a career game against us so there you go ..... congradulations AU

True. From what I&#39;ve seen that was one of Campbell&#39;s better performances of the year, not to mention they still generated 185 yards of rushing offense. For Tennessee to be that outgunned and come that close really says something.

Originally posted by TruthTeller+Dec 5, 2004 6:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TruthTeller @ Dec 5, 2004 6:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Septic@Dec 5, 2004 1:54 AM
And that my friend, is the TRUTH.  Does the truth hurt? Deep down you KNOW it does.

ONLY IF I WAS AN au FAN

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
What is worse is if you are not an AU fan&#33; At least if you were an AU fan your team would be 12-0. Any other team, especially if its in the SEC, and well.... Tennessee only lost to Auburn within the SEC... so you don&#39;t have too much room to talk unless you are an AU fan.

he&#39;s not fan just a chowder head with not enough guts to pull for anyone or name his team

VN Store

Back