3&1 woohoo!

BigO95

Here to bring you peace and joy...
I'm not complaining about a w! Some people would complain about getting hung with a new rope! Lol woohoo, bring on them Bulldogs!!!

I'm not complaining about a w! Some people would complain about getting hung with a new rope! Lol woohoo, bring on them Bulldogs!!!

Yea me neither. Hangover of Florida, noon game, and looking forward to Georgia.

Fix the mistakes and lets stomp the dawgs next Saturday.

Always happy to get a win regardless of the circumstances, but that one was about as ugly as they get.

Our inability to run the football was most surprising to me. Just awful.

Always happy to get a win regardless of the circumstances, but that one was about as ugly as they get.

Teams can just stack the box. There's no deep passing threat.

I will never complain about the W but will complain like hell the way we achieved it. This was one of the ugliest wins I've ever seen from TN. Dooley could have done a better job today.

Attachments

• 21430083_2023664200993219_1423318890854418647_n.jpg
    21430083_2023664200993219_1423318890854418647_n.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 306

Bring on the Bulldogs! Coaching is overrated. All we need are a couple of cliches and a middle school level motivational tactic to hang our hats on and we got this! Shouldn't even practive this week. Give the guys an inch of string to carry around and dust off the trash can! We are Back!

Bring on the Bulldogs! Coaching is overrated. All we need are a couple of cliches and a middle school level motivational tactic to hang our hats on and we got this! Shouldn't even practive this week. Give the guys an inch of string to carry around and dust off the trash can! We are Back!
That is the spirit!

Dormady can't run this awful offense. Butch needs to go to the I formation. Put in a fullback to protect or lead Kelly into the holes. Let Dormady be a pocket passer. Butch is too stubborn to change. Looks like Worley and Butch again to me.

With the way this team has played, and looking at our schedule ahead, it’s hard to predict many wins.

Butch led teams seems to always play down to the competition.

Yea me neither. Hangover of Florida, noon game, and looking forward to Georgia.

Fix the mistakes and lets stomp the dawgs next Saturday.

Excuses excuses excuses. Why did we play flat against App State last year. Why do we play flat until the last of the game when we are trailing? Why cant you all realize we have the same issues now as we did in year one?

Each game is a different game. We could play amazingly well against Georgia which of course is not expected, but neither was the way we played today.

I will never complain about the W but will complain like hell the way we achieved it. This was one of the ugliest wins I've ever seen from TN. Dooley could have done a better job today.

It keeps excitement in your life!!

That’s true. Hopefully we were looking ahead to UGA and play up to our competition next week.

They always play Georgia tough, and I refuse to get too upset until we lose a bunch of games.

VN Store

Back