3-0 Going In To The Swamp

it's been a long time since ut went to the swamp and embarrassed the gators.

On september the 26th, the world of college football
will witness the rise, and the non-believers will try to pick their chins up off the floor, while those clad in orange will stomp their feet and repeat "it's great. To be. A tennessee vol."

i've waited a long time for revenge, and it's coming.
And hell is coming with it.

count down!

😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: 1 person
I think so many of you guys preaching an ass whipping will be the first ones making excuses when/if Tennessee losses.

What possesses you to think that any Tennessee team will embarrass the gators? Dale Carter was the last one to do that.

I was thinking the same thing about you.

:)

OohBurn.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Pull it together folks, it ain't about Florida. It's about the VOLS. We don't lose because of how good Florida or even how good Kentucky is. It's about how good are the VOLS. We beat them this year and it's a cheap win. I don't see them making a bowl this year, whoopee, when we Beat Bama that's when we can celebrate. If Bama is good enough we might get to beat them 2 or 3 times this year. GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

Agreed. I hope after the clock hits zero and we have the win, the players walk to the locker room like it is just another day on the job. UF is nothing this year, it would be like our win last season over USCjr. Beating the Gators this year is just a win, not a turning point or breakthrough.

If we lose...well, that will show us exactly where we still sit as a program.

This team will not lose to florida this year. We will be 4-0 leaving the swamp.

It's been a long time since UT went to the swamp and embarrassed the Gators.

On September the 26th, the world of College Football
will witness the Rise, and the non-believers will try to pick their chins up off the floor, while those clad in Orange will stomp their feet and repeat "It's Great. To be. A Tennessee Vol."

I've waited a long time for revenge, and it's coming.
And HELL is coming with it.

COUNT DOWN!

Yeah like 1955 long. We won by 14 in '03 and the only other time we have won by more than 14 in Gainesville was 19 FLIPPIN 55!!! 20-0.. So yeah 60 years.. it has been a while..Not that I am bitter about this living down here..Please for the love of Pete can we get a W there this year

I want Florida and Bama s ass on a stick, and soon!.
Sick of loosing to these creeps.

Should have won last year. Didn't. Should win this year. We'll see. Gators have a way of getting into our heads. If Butch doesn't break the cycle this year, I'm going to be one pissed off fan.

I am going to wait and see how we play against OU before I start getting all excited. The OU game will tell us how we have progressed as a team.

I hope we kick the lizards butts so bad that their mothers will not claim them as their children. Kick their butts up between their shoulder blades so they have to unbutton their shirt collars to take a dump. GBO.

It is a toss up which I hate the most: chopped beef liver, boiled chitterlings or the gators. All make me want to puke.

VN Store

Back