Jeremy Banks sends a message to Florida a shot to Copeland

I love it, but has Copeland even been a target of Franks yet?

I learned a long time ago, if your going to run your mouth, you had better back it up on the field, better yet, let your playing do all the talking that's neccessary.
The younger I was, the bigger mouth I had:)

I learned a long time ago, if your going to run your mouth, you had better back it up on the field, better yet, let your playing do all the talking that's neccessary.
The younger I was, the bigger mouth I had:)
Amen brother but that comes with age and rooting for a team that has been not so good for 12 years.

Reactions: photovol
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...-talks-florida-wr-ahead-of-saturdays-matchup/

The Tennessee Volunteers finally start conference play on Saturday, and it comes in the form of one of their most hated rivals, the Florida Gators.

While the matchup features new coaches and players, they all understand that this is one of the SEC’s most storied rivalries … even the true freshmen.

Tennessee running back Jeremy Banks started the trash talk on Monday, when he posted a photo with Florida receiver Jacob Copeland from a recruiting visit on his Instagram story, with the caption, “We coming for ya neck this week slime!!! You should’ve joined us.”

I'm usually not big on trash talk but I'll gladly make an exception for Florida. Banks done got me fired up over here.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That “4th string RB” is actually one of our bright spots on offense thus far. He’s a player.

He’s still your 4th string tailback....doesn’t exactly measure up to the level of Cedric Wilson comparing The Swamp to Commonwealth Stadium in ‘99, or Tabor running his mouth for months up until the point where he got burnt repeatedly in ‘16.

This is scrub on scrub crime.

I agree that we probably aren’t in the position to be trash talking anyone, especially a team that has owned us the last decade, but I’m glad to have someone on our team with some passion and attitude to them. I know Banks is young and still has a lot of learning to do, but we need more players like Banks and Jennings on the field.

It makes me sick to my stomach that we have not won a SEC game since 2016. Plus we have lost almost every game against a Power 5 opponent the last two seasons. Sheeeeeew. It’s time we finally make that turn and start restoring Tennessee football. This Saturday can help do that.

VN Store

Back