Jeremy Banks sends a message to Florida a shot to Copeland

Have we EVER won a game after some dumbass player runs his mouth?

Just keep it shut and play some damn football instead of pussyball... for once.

Something tells me we have players running their mouths every game, as do all other teams. So to answer your question, yes about 3 days ago. What Banks said will have absolutely no impact on the game’s outcome.

After reading some of these comments, I surely hope a lot of you stocked up on panty liners. Grow a set. I love the kid's confidence but you never know, maybe Copeland lied to Banks.

4th team RB talking trash to a WR who’ll likely redshirt this season.

That my friends, is how far this so-called rivalry has fallen.
I’m not ready to use this as evidence...although it has fallen. This is just social media getting too much attention and the fact people will and do print a story about every little thing just for a couple of clicks. This is nothing.

I think it's cute. Banks has played well and maybe his trash talk will get some of his teammates fired up.

Reactions: jeff1vol
We all know how that "Can a duck pull a truck" thingy worked out.

He’s still your 4th string tailback....doesn’t exactly measure up to the level of Cedric Wilson comparing The Swamp to Commonwealth Stadium in ‘99, or Tabor running his mouth for months up until the point where he got burnt repeatedly in ‘16.

This is scrub on scrub crime.
But this is VN, which you are a part of, and WE gone make a big deal out of errrrrythang.

:)

Jeremy Banks, needs to keep his mouth shut, play football and be more concerned with hanging on to the football!

I'm not cocky im just confident,so when u tell me im the best that's a compliment...Jada Kiss(but most y'all won't get that rap reference)haha

Last edited:
Now comes the part where a bunch of fans who say much worse about the Gators criticize what a young football player says about the hated rival team.

Carry on.
Like this?

whistling.gif

Reactions: Behr
Funny lol, the fans can talk smack about Florida.

Yet a player does it to a guy who most people thought was going to come to the Vols and ended up going to Florida and he needs to shut up... Lol ....

Last time I checked this was a "Rivalry game" wouldn't be much of a rivalry game without smack talk from somewhere.....

Now, Banks just has to back it up and if he proves he can do that. I don't mind him talking any smack he wants to.

Reactions: AdmiralVFL98

VN Store

Back