'

Most of te girls so far look like Kenny Rogers before the plastic surgery

Here ya go.

thick-glasses-jpg.jpg

i hate to be the downer but i am going to weigh a heavy opinion.

After what happened with aj and williams, i think we should put an end to these threads. It makes me feel sick knowing we are reducing the value of human life to such a level. I thought ut football had a higher standard than this. I like looking at a hot girl as much as the next guy, but i also respect my women. I wish that never happened...

Debbie Downer.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I hate to be the downer but I am going to weigh a heavy opinion.

After what happened with AJ and Williams, I think we should put an end to these threads. It makes me feel sick knowing we are reducing the value of human life to such a level. I thought UT football had a higher standard than this. I like looking at a hot girl as much as the next guy, but I also respect my women. I wish that never happened...

Supporting beautiful women reduces their value? Interesting. You should preach this to models and women who want to feel and look beautiful. They'll appreciate you telling them what to do and how to feel. Women like being told what to do with their bodies...

Reactions: 2 people
I just hate how this makes me feel. I dont know what happened but posting stuff like this under the brand of tennessee football makes us look like this is what we are all about - dumb ignorant people that objectify women and only think with their genitalia. I am not mad about it, it just makes me feel like scum. It makes me feel like our program is scum.

When men stop looking at hot women, check their pulse because they are dead. It's just natural, so don't make it a felony.:hi:

PS. Women do enjoy pictures of hot men.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Really? I guess all of us with women as an avatar should change them to trees? Nobody wants to molest a tree do they?

You might think about changing yours too since I'm sure beer had something to do with that alleged incident.

Bama fans I hear enjoy goats tied up to trees.

VN Store

Back