2024 WNBA Discussion Thread

It might be different also if DT's presence on the team made a hill of beans worth difference in the team winning gold or not. They'd probably we better off with a younger, more energetic player. It's 100% about her her her and not the team, the country, or other women's bball players. Can she not see, or will no one tell her, how horrible this makes her look?

She’s a classic narcissist. She does not care, it’s all about Diana all the time. That’s why she doesn’t like Clark. She’s jealous and can’t stand someone else getting the spotlight.

Fever should keep Celeste Taylor and get rid of Kristy Wallace.

Not crazy about her game and she doesn’t seem to want to play with Clark. That’s not gonna work, she was trying to control the ball more when they were on the floor together and the Fever looked out of sync.

Tina Charles? She must be 40. Good for her if she can pull it off.

Clark had a tough night, just 2-9 fm 3 but did have 8 rebs and 6 assists, but also 6 t.o.s.

Fever still pulled out the comeback win.

Damn I'm good, Toronto awarded a WNBA Franchise to begin playing in 2026.

Indiana Fever attendance average last season around 4000.

Over 13000 for Caitlin Clark's first home game.

Y'all, I have only JUST discovered that the WNBA app that the Sparks vs. Mercury game is about to air free is available to download on my smart tv, so I can now watch it on my huge TV instead of on my tablet like I had watched the others on. lol I feel so dumb for not knowing that!

Well, in the first half Rickea Jackson was a non-factor, but Rae Burrell made good with her minutes.

Same problem when she was here, just not getting Rickea enough touches.
What? Not impressed with those 200 screens she set 25 ft from the basket lol? Seemed to be her main assignment, but she never got the ball back on those. Was open in the post alot but never got the ball there either.

L.A. needs a pg badly, has a really make it up as you go offense. Rickea did have 6 rebs, a couple of assists and a nice block. She's also playing good D. But her achilles heel as always remains 3 pt shooting. Hard to understand how a player so talented and with such a good looking shot can be such a poor 3 pt shooter. That has to get better. She'll be ok tho, and it didn't seem to bother her much, she was last seen practically tackling Zia Cooke with a hug in celebration of the big game she had.

I'm really worried about Rae, she seems like almost an afterthought to Curt. And definitely behind Zia.

What? Not impressed with those 200 screens she set 25 ft from the basket lol? Seemed to be her main assignment, but she never got the ball back on those. Was open in the post alot but never got the ball there either.

L.A. needs a pg badly, has a really make it up as you go offense. Rickea did have 6 rebs, a couple of assists and a nice block. She's also playing good D. But her achilles heel as always remains 3 pt shooting.
The only problems I’ve ever had with Rickea was her not demanding the ball and aggression, and that hast changed yet. Nobody can stop her from getting to her spot or getting her shot off. When she doesn’t get the ball for a few mins she tends to force a shot when she touches the ball, it happens everytime. I haven’t seen a play called for her to get her the ball in her spot yet.

To me it looked like she didn’t value the 3 that much until last year, it looked like she knew she would need that at the next level, I’m sure she will get better with time. They really need a pass 1st Pg, that’s a playmaker for others, these shoot first Pg’s are not good for players like Rickea, if Rickea was a better ball handler I think things would be different.

So tired of watching Alyssa Thomas shotput the ball out there. She’s another player that’s been in the league a long time that needs to see her way out.

Last couple seasons her passing, shooting and rebounding stats are all down due to her ongoing shoulder problems.

Which is interesting considering her ONLY move is to drive full steam into her defender with her shoulder. No wonder they are shot.

She’s done her part and had her time but she’s well beyond her best playing days.

So tired of watching Alyssa Thomas shotput the ball out there. She’s another player that’s been in the league a long time that needs to see her way out.

Last couple seasons her passing, shooting and rebounding stats are all down due to her ongoing shoulder problems.

Which is interesting considering her ONLY move is to drive full steam into her defender with her shoulder. No wonder they are shot.

She’s done her part and had her time but she’s well beyond her best playing days.

I'm not a fan of that human bulldozer Thomas, but she does make things happen for the Sun. I'll give her that. I've just always found her overly aggressive in a way I personally find off-putting. Kinda like a bully.

I'm not a fan of that human bulldozer Thomas, but she does make things happen for the Sun. I'll give her that. I've just always found her overly aggressive in a way I personally find off-putting. Kinda like a bully.

Yeah I don’t find it legal. It’s just not basketball to me, I’d call an offensive on her on almost every possession.

Yeah I don’t find it legal. It’s just not basketball to me, I’d call an offensive on her on almost every possession.
At least half of the time. We're not the only ones who feel this way, either, judging by how often she has been snubbed for honors despite sometimes having comparable stats to the players who ARE getting honors. She rubs folks the wrong way, but she definitely has value to her team.

VN Store

Back