2024 WNBA Discussion Thread

Kinda looks like the old days with 17 t.o.s in the first half! I hope Rickea gets to play some with the better guards in the second half. Also more Rae. She wasn't in very long.
Rickea can’t seem to get a break, I thought she would finally get to play with better Pg’s but the Sparks don’t have one either.

Dang. Hope it’s not serious. I’m sure it’s killing her to miss this game.
Me too, first I heard of it was yesterday on the Storm's injury report for this game. Saw Jordy just now at mid court after the game with Rae and Kea and she looked good, was in street clothes.

Rae had a nice run in the fourth quarter. Zia Cooke also had a good stretch late. Rickea played most of the second half, had 10 pts I believe. She will always score, seemed a little unsure on some of their sets, probably bc they've only had about 4 or 5 practices. Her baskets were on really good individual moves, missed her 3 pt attempts. Overall a good start for Rickea and Brink. Unexpected win for the Sparks, even if it was just preseason. Hamby is a beast.

Tbf the Canada games are a huge deal and always packed regardless of who's playing. It's their only chance to see a game live so they have a big turnout
I don’t care what the reason is, the fans showed up on a game that was promoted and that tells me everything I need to know.

Canadians love Basketball, the Raptors are sold out every game.

WNBA needs to get a team in Canada and the attendance at every game should make Americans feel ashamed.

Canadians love Basketball, the Raptors are sold out every game.

WNBA needs to get a team in Canada and the attendance at every game should make Americans feel ashamed.
The WNBA did but the a faction in the enterprise that owns Toronto major professional sports voted against it.

VN Store

Back