*****2024 VolNation March Madness Bracket Contest

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The 19th annual VolNation pick contest is live. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card and a custom user title of "VN Pick Champion" (see here: joevol33)

You MUST make sure your bracket and/or user name on ESPN match your VolNation name here so that we can identify you for prizes. To change your bracket name, click on your user profile icon at the top right of the ESPN bracket page and then click "ESPN Profile". Scroll down and change your "ESPN Name" to match your name here. [There used to be an easier way but I no longer see that option. If anyone has a better solution let me know in the comments below.]

Let me know if you have any questions about the contest or how to change your entry name.

The deadline to enter is the time the first game begins.

Last edited:
Freak it keeps telling me that the username is already taken and does not display my username as I use it on our site here. What am I doing wrong?

Do you have to completely fill out the bracket before you can rename it?
I think that is what I had to do then click on the little settings sign just to the right of the bracket name if I remember correctly. Then you can rename your bracket. Hope I am telling you right.

Reactions: Evol
The 19th annual VolNation pick contest is live. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card and a custom user title of "VN Pick Champion" (see here: joevol33)

You MUST make sure your bracket and/or user name on ESPN match your VolNation name here so that we can identify you for prizes. To change your bracket name, click on your user profile icon at the top right of the ESPN bracket page and then click "ESPN Profile". Scroll down and change your "ESPN Name" to match your name here. [There used to be an easier way but I no longer see that option. If anyone has a better solution let me know in the comments below.]

Let me know if you have any questions about the contest or how to change your entry name.

The deadline to enter is the time the first game begins.
No contest with prizes for the womens’ bracket?

I just want to enjoy the fact that I'm at 100% correct right now on my picks. It won't last, lol.

Also, more importantly, no one on Volnation picked Kentucky to win it all. Heh.

VN Store

Back