2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

She committed to Taylor at UGA and the. followed her to A&M.
You could have told her about Joni! What a mess she's made.

Janiah needs a total head reset. Vic might be the tough love she needs. As I said the other day, she could talk to Rickea about that.

You could have told her about Joni! What a mess she's made.

Janiah needs a total head reset. Vic might be the tough love she needs. As I said the other day, she could talk to Rickea about that.

Yes I think Texas could be a good fit for her. Wherever she ends up I hope to see her blossom because I feel like she’s a top 5 talent in the country. She was just not getting the coaching or direction she needed at A&M.

Reminds me a little of Horston as a freshman, people forget how mentally all over she was the first 1.5 seasons of her career. I will give Kellie lots of credit for that, she built a great bond with JH and helped her with the mental aspect of her game a lot.

And I know I’m a Joni “hater” but I get frustrated watching her recruit talented players and then do nothing with them.

There are a lot of newish coaches in the SEC who've had their jobs for 2/3 years, and we'll learn a lot about whether they're good or not in the next season or two. But, overall, my sense is that SEC coaching is mediocre at best.

Reactions: brittannica
There are a lot of newish coaches in the SEC who've had their jobs for 2/3 years, and we'll learn a lot about whether they're good or not in the next season or two. But, overall, my sense is that SEC coaching is mediocre at best.

Yep that’s my thought as well. Outside of Staley and Mulkey everyone is very average or worse.

A couple of them like, Yo and Joni have recruited well, but they just haven’t done anything with it.

Neighbors entire success was based off coaching Kelsey Plum. Would be like Bluder taking a new job this season. Expect Lisa is smart enough to know that was just CC being a freak and not her being some super coach lol

Neighbors entire success was based off coaching Kelsey Plum. Would be like Bluder taking a new job this season. Expect Lisa is smart enough to know that was just CC being a freak and not her being some super coach lol
I think Bluder deserves a little more credit. She has a career 69% winning percentage compared to 60% for Neighbors. Iowa finished in the top 2 of the B10 7 times prior to Caitlin Clark, and she made it to the Elite 8 once and Sweet 16 another time prior to Clark. She also won 3 conference championships at Drake before her time at Iowa.

Neighbors, on the other hand, made that Final Four run and the Sweet 16 the following year, but otherwise has never made it past the first round of the NCAAs. He took Washington to 2nd place in the PAC once, but otherwise never finished better than 5th there. He's taken Arkansas to 3rd place in the SEC once and 5th once, but otherwise never better than 8th.

I think Bluder deserves a little more credit. She has a career 69% winning percentage compared to 60% for Neighbors. Iowa finished in the top 2 of the B10 7 times prior to Caitlin Clark, and she made it to the Elite 8 once and Sweet 16 another time prior to Clark. She also won 3 conference championships at Drake before her time at Iowa.

Neighbors, on the other hand, made that Final Four run and the Sweet 16 the following year, but otherwise has never made it past the first round of the NCAAs. He took Washington to 2nd place in the PAC once, but otherwise never finished better than 5th there. He's taken Arkansas to 3rd place in the SEC once and 5th once, but otherwise never better than 8th.

Oh she deserves a lot of credit. She’s an excellent coach, but she knows these two trips to the championship game were brought to Iowa by CC.

I’ve heard Rumors online that USC and UCLA are the choices, which would be ok if she doesn’t pick us.
The rate of transfers from Stanford to ND should be alarming to the NCAA if she does in fact go to south bend. Thats like the 5th player in the last decade lol.

TRANSFERS

Seniors/5th
Georgia Amoore
(DNC-KENTUCKY)
Liatu King
Laila Phelia
Deja Kelly (Testing Waters? 😭 )
Hailey Van Lith (DNC-MsSt)
Charlisse Leger-Walker (DNC)
Lucy Olsen (Iowa)
Ajae Petty (Louisville, Ohio State)
Temira Poindexter
Kaitlyn Chen (Uconn?)
Talia Von Oelhoffen (DNC)
Maddie Scherr (Iowa, ND, Indiana)
Leilani Kapinus
Deedee Hageman (OLE MISS)
Eniya Russell (MsSt)
Kaylene Smikle
Liza Karlen (ND)
Emma Ronsiek
Deyona Gaston
Jersey Wolfenbarger (LSU)
Zaay Green (ALABAMA)

Kiki Iriafen (DNC- Uconn)
Lazaria Spearman
Temeria Poindexter
De’Yona Gaston
Leilani Kapinus

Juniors
Grace VanSlooten (MICHIGAN STATE)

Janiah Barker (DNC- LSU)
Timea Gardiner (DNC)
Kailyn Gilbert
Saylor Poffenbarger (Alabama)
Chance Gray
(OHIO STATE)
KK Bransford
Reagan Beers (DNC- Uconn)
Tiemia Gardner (DNC)
Ruby Whitehorn (FLSt, LSU)
Teonni Key
Kennedy Basham
Shay Cziki

Sophomores
Taliah Scott (AUBURN)

Carter McCray
Clara Strack (DNC-KENTUCKY)
Mjracle Sheppard
Alyssa Latham
Donovyn Hunter

Freshman
Saniah Jah

Bold = visits
COMMITS
DNC = Do Not Contact

Gonna make a list of all the big targets and track visits and commitments
Added over 15 more players to track including a new commit!

Most of this portals BIG TALENT is seniors and that’s literally what we DONT need.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yep that’s my thought as well. Outside of Staley and Mulkey everyone is very average or worse.

A couple of them like, Yo and Joni have recruited well, but they just haven’t done anything with it.

😂

Realistic Targets

F
Jah
So
McCray, Hunter, Latham, Merkle
J
Bransford, Basham, Fritz, Shumate, Spearman
S
King, Phelia, Gaston

Realistically we don’t accept more than 2 seniors and fill all fifteen scholarships with younger players.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

Also for anyone who says we don’t need more guards just remember Gray is going there with Jaloni coming in and her sister coming off an injury…

We need some youngins gimme all the guards

Also for anyone who says we don’t need more guards just remember Gray is going there with Jaloni coming in and her sister coming off an injury…

We need some youngins gimme all the guards

Chance is the Younger sister of Amber Gray, who ultimately had to leave the lady vols due to a brain aneurism following her freshman year. This is a very athletic family. Both Amber and Chance were Mcdonalds all american. Chance was also on the All Freshman team while at Oregon and made the Pac 12 all defensive team. I would have loved to have seen her in orange.

Attachments

• 1713203025684.png
    1713203025684.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 16

VN Store

Back