2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

I think they may have 1 more scholarship available. I’m just surprised they didn’t prioritize getting a better guard from the portal. With Saddler leaving and Sherrod graduating they lost a lot there.

TBH Dwyer would actually be a really good pickup for them.
Dwyer is coming to Tennessee

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
If we land Barker AND Dauda this would be our most talented team since the last years of Coach Summit.

Rocky Top is about to be rocking on women’s game days again. CKC is not afraid of the challenge, she wants to fill Food City Center to the rafters and do it big. I’m so pumped.

The mystique is returning…there’s just this Lady Vol mystique where we come out of nowhere and set the world on fire and if we land Barker watch out! (in my Gus Johnson voice IYKYK)

Yall PLEASE! Yall hyping me up too much now! 😂😂😂 hell I might move to Knoxville if we get both!

But no seriously, how cool as it been to be on this portal ride after the offseason and discourse we’ve had over the past 2 months! Board traffic was INSANE! Lol I really hope the product translates onto the floor this year. The energy sure is exciting, and I’m ready to see the product with the pieces we have!

I do think some players asked not to have people reach out on socials to keep their recruitment more private.

A lot of Janiah’s were there before. From when she was recruited in Hs and just ball in general.
We can’t talk about prior visits and previous recruiting!!!!!! Just kidding with you! 😬😬
We are having a beautiful spring and I have no idea how next season will turnout but it will be exciting!!😃😃

Yall PLEASE! Yall hyping me up too much now! 😂😂😂 hell I might move to Knoxville if we get both!

But no seriously, how cool as it been to be on this portal ride after the offseason and discourse we’ve had over the past 2 months! Board traffic was INSANE! Lol I really hope the product translates onto the floor this year. The energy sure is exciting, and I’m ready to see the product with the pieces we have!
You’ll miss it when it’s gone, dude.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
I can understand why DAUDA would be a potential LADY VOL, because I know that she and Spencer are good friends and teammates from Arkansas. However, I have no idea why BARKER would be a potential TENNESSEE Portal recruit. Could someone enlighten me on this?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I can understand why DAUDA would be a potential LADY VOL, because I know that she and Spencer are good friends and teammates from Arkansas. However, I have no idea why BARKER would be a potential TENNESSEE Portal recruit. Could someone enlighten me on this?
Allegedly we now have NIL funds available that weren’t previously.

VN Store

Back