• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

2024 Target List

Bishop Boswell's boy, Makoi is a good one. I know you all already know about him but I've been watching some of his tape the last month since I heard his name surface and I think he would be an underrated pickup here in the Class of 2024 in my opinion. Could see him getting after it and developing a lot going against guys like Felix Okpara in practice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430-171856-389.png
    Screenshot_20240430-171856-389.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
The really good PG's that are listed at 6'0" or under, usually stay longer in college because the pros want them to be taller. ZZ is an example. I like getting a PG that will stay in the program for 3-4 years. Seems like we have a lot more stability that way. Go get Hammond now!
Unfortunately, can’t count on anyone staying more than one season these days?

Gotta be an A+ if we land Dubar, Okpara, Igor, Lanier, Hammond, and Mabor. I would say as a whole that upgrades the roster from what it was last year.
Team would be great blend of young, old, developmental, offensive oriented, and defensive oriented.

You don't have a Knecht level all American but it will be very well balanced and could lead to same level of success.

Team would be great blend of young, old, developmental, offensive oriented, and defensive oriented.

You don't have a Knecht level all American but it will be very well balanced and could lead to same level of success.
I think the same level of success is likely. The SEC will be loaded this year. Intrigued to find out if the Kentucky & Arkansas teams are going to mesh well together, if they do the SEC will be tougher next year than this past year...

But.. I think we could still have an All-American level player or two... I could see Zakai Zeigler being a potential All American. Especially since we have surrounded him by legitimate shooters from just about everywhere on the court with big men wings and other guards especially if we get Chaz Lanier.

And I think Chaz Lanier is a potential guy to look out for who could have a similar type of impact has the other all SEC players who came from the portal like Mark Sears, Antonio Reeves, Dalton Knecht Johnni Broome etc... Lanier has an it factor about him and the ability to be a go-to guy and offensive closer. With his efficiency that we were missing from shooting guard last year with Gainey & Vescovi - I think we could be better overall if our team stays healthy, together and if we land the Lanier guy I'm talking about.

Having a team with good freshmen learning & developing from all of our seniors is exciting.

Sophomores JP, Cam & Cade are still all exciting prospects who all have a huge opportunity to showcase their growth & development in year two and I think we see it from two of those guys in regular rotation.

So exciting what's to come. We definitely did not lose too much like done our there say - the cup runneth over for VOLS 🍊

Reactions: Vols All Day

Kecht did not come in as an All American. He ended the season with that status...so similar starting position with new players...outcome TBD.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back