2024 Presidential Race

And I don't really care what happens to those people .... My concern is with the idiots who can be seen on video assaulting police officers with blunt force objects such as metal batons and flag poles. There were many.
btw..those flag polls were pvc..not acceptable, but not as viscious as presummed.

polls…nevermind

Last edited:
At some point we've got to be hitting the bottom of the barrel for political candidates. Let us all hope and pray the last few elections have been the scum off the bottom of the barrel and 2028 will bring much better choices
Probably less dementia, but more extremist. We manage to get worse every election cycle.

Reactions: McDad
Watch Star Trek the Wrath of Khan to get your answer
Good movie with 2 plot holes :

1) How did Khan and his Botany Bay crew survive so long on Ceti Alpha 5 without any apparent means of sustenance?

2) How did Khan know who Pavel Chekov was? Chekov had not yet joined the crew of the Starship Enterprise when the episode "Space Seed" with Khan aired.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
You will defend literally ANYTHING that Trump says does.
From the article
Trump has said he’ll pardon “a large portion” of the rioters “very early on” if he wins in 2024 and recently vowed
As long as they're non violent, I just don't see how it's that big a deal.

How do you reconcile the democrats (Clinton) pardoning a convicted violent terrorist like Susan Rosenberg who was part of an organization that *(according to a contemporaneous FBI report, "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence"), and then allowing that pardoned terrorist to sit on the 2020 board of trustees for one of the primary democrat campaign finance organizations?

Reactions: Orangeburst
As long as they're non violent, I just don't see how it's that big a deal.
Where does it say that only "non-violent" rioters will be pardoned?

How do you reconcile the democrats (Clinton) pardoning a convicted violent terrorist like Susan Rosenberg who was part of an organization that *(according to a contemporaneous FBI report, "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence"), and then allowing that pardoned terrorist to sit on the 2020 board of trustees for one of the primary campaign finance organizations?
I have never defended the litany of pardons that Clinton granted on the way out the door in 2001 .... including Patty Hearst and Marc Rich, who was a fugitive. Clinton's pardons were a disgrace - all of them .... especially the one he gave to his own brother, who was a drug dealer.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Huh? Why shouldn't we?

.... and what kind of a defense is that, anyway? Do you really wonder why I call you a cult? You will defend literally ANYTHING that Trump says and does. Donald Trump is a foul, despicable, lowlife, excuse for a human being.

I thought he lied all the time?

Reactions: McDad
Virtually no one who has known the gangster or worked with him likes him or think he should ever come close top public office again. Almost all say he'd be a grave danger to the country.....Yet the Earls still like him...Hmmm: Very curious.

Well I at least knew she was a Republican before I read it because she doesn't have a face only a mother could love.

I get what you’re saying, but in the short term snapshot the border was being addressed with a remain in Mexico policy and barriers/walls to mitigate unfettered illegal entry in the last administration. It should have been addressed long ago aside from just deportations and a shrug 🤷 of the shoulders. We’re past the tipping point now. To regain control will take a monumental effort in terms of money, manpower, policy and a recognition by all that the current situation is in no way beneficial to this country or its citizens. We need immigrants, particularly those committed to bettering their lives, but we need an orderly immigration policy and system to be adhered to by everyone. The last three years unraveled any work that was done before.

This post is a benchmark.

Reactions: Vol737
Where does it say that only "non-violent" rioters will be pardoned?
I'd say bereft the inverse, you're reaction to his potential pardons (not just the post I quoted) is somewhat overboard.

Seems to me the left should salivate and insist on debates, or find another way to put the status of violent Jan 6th offenders directly to question.

If it's not put to direct question, I find that more concerning than hyperbole over what he might do.

There were more 1/6 protesters that never entered the Capitol or had confrontations with law enforcement. So, by your using “percentages” as the gold standard to determine level of severity…you tell me. Did BLM write checks to help rebuild the minority owned businesses and others their participants destroyed to the tune of $2+ billion, or did they just look the other way?? I mean, we can do this all day. Yes, the ones that entered the Capitol and were destructive should have been arrested and gone to jail. They have.

You are bringing some 🔥.

This was revealed by another source a couple of months ago. A lot of people missed it.

I'd say bereft the inverse, you're reaction to his potential pardons (not just the post I quoted) is somewhat overboard.

Seems to me the left should salivate and insist on debates, or find another way to put the status of violent Jan 6th offenders directly to question.

If it's not put to direct question, I find that more concerning than hyperbole over what he might do.
That's ridiculous. Trump has referred to imprisoned January 6th rioters as being "hostages," ...... You wanna talk about "hyperbole?" That's pretty hyperbolic.

On the surface, you look at this and say leaning Biden and good news for Biden, and I would say dig in. It's not good for him.

It's really not any different than 2020 .... It's the "all the enthusiasm and large crowds are with Trump" angle. It doesn't factor in how much energy Trump generated for Biden's turnout in 2020. Trump has benefited some from being off of Twitter/X (he does post to Truth Social, but nobody sees it), and from not doing so many interviews, but that will change the closer we get to the election. He will also have the Republican National Convention to trip over himself as well. I'm really not worried at all.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back