2024 Presidential Race

So polls are bad now? Doesnt fit your narrative so ignore it. What a low class move
The predominant sentiment concerning polls on here 4 years ago, was that they had sold Trump's chances short in 2016 and they were doing so again. The inconsistency you are pointing out works both ways. I posted poll after poll here 4 years ago, and for the most part, they were dismissed by the right-wing echo chamber, because they showed Biden with a lead. So, polls are good now?

These polls are useless. I'm almost 35 years old and I have never once been asked to participate in a political poll. Wife hasn't either. So who are they asking? People with landline phones?
You, also, sound like a MAGA in early May of 2020

CNN’s poll in May of 2020 had Biden up 5%

He won by a little over 4%

The predominant sentiment concerning polls on here 4 years ago, was that they had sold Trump's chances short in 2016 and they would do so again .... The inconsistency you are pointing out works both ways. I posted poll after poll here 4 years ago, and for the most part, they were dismissed by the right-wing echo chamber. So, polls are good now?
I've never had a problem with them

I'm just enjoying watching, yet again, both sides behaving just like the other one. Insert Spider Man meme here

I've never had a problem with them

I'm just enjoying watching, yet again, both sides behaving just like the other one. Insert Spider Man meme here
Some of them don't post here any more. I remember a guy with the handle @1972 Grad who insisted right up until the Democratic National Convention that Joe Biden wouldn't even be the party nominee .... and then it was he wouldn't debate .... and then it was that the polls were way off and Trump would win by a landslide. The guy finally threw in the towel on January 6th.

I will say that the polls were off in the 2022 midterms .... and in nearly every case, it was to the benefit of the Republican candidate. That red wave simply didn't happen. However, for the most part, I do trust polling data.

National polls are not what matters. In fact, I'm trying to remember the last Republican who won with a majority nationwide. Bush? Bush I, that is.

Show me polls in battlegrounds a month out and I'll pay attention.

Reactions: Pennheel
National polls are not what matters. In fact, I'm trying to remember the last Republican who won with a majority nationwide. Bush? Bush I, that is.

This should scare you more than polls

I will say that the polls were off in the 2022 midterms .... and in nearly every case, it was to the benefit of the Republican candidate. That red wave simply didn't happen. However, for the most part, I do trust polling data.
A Wisconsin poll in 2020 done by liberal ABC News and Liberal Washington Post had Biden ahead of Trump by 17 points the week before the election and it ended up almost a tie. It was 17 pts off from the actual outcome. This has never been explained. This was intentional and I have never seen a poll be that far off and it benefited the Democrat. ABC News and WAPO still have polls included in most polling websites like 270 to win and real clear politics. Polls are usually way more skewed towards Democrats than Republicans.

Biden leads Trump by 17 points in Wisconsin in ABC News/Washington Post poll

Reactions: norrislakevol
These polls are useless. I'm almost 35 years old and I have never once been asked to participate in a political poll. Wife hasn't either. So who are they asking? People with landline phones?
Add to that, there are a zillion polls most of which need to have clickbait 'predictions' as part of their business models. Pure speculation in a race this close.

Add to that, there are a zillion polls most of which need to have clickbait 'predictions' as part of their business models. Pure speculation in a race this close.
CNN poll click bait? Then you would have to have the position that the entirety of cnn is dishonest. Interesting.

So I won't find posts from you in early 2020 about polling?

1714384712131.png

Reactions: dovervolz
View attachment 637524
This poll just pissed off a bunch of trans. They say its more than 2 genders.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
*knocks feverishly on wood*

18% growth this year (so far) after 17% last year. Locked into my commercial lease until 2028.

And you're in a pretty volatile industry. What's the fall rate over 5 and 10 years? Something like 85%?

Gotta move with the changes.

VN Store

Back