2024 Presidential Race

I don’t know why these idiots ever get political. It never does them any good to do that.
I have seen this story on other outlets and did not see anything political. For some reason the link in the op's post seems to go to one of those endless ad sites, so I exited it. Did he really say something political?

If ole trumpy poo is victorious, then I will celebrate will a sixer of Miller High Life. If he loses, I will rip through a pack of white claws hoping to catch a buzz. Hoping for the sake of my palate that the Orangeman prevails. Civil War begins once I get wasted.
Listen to yourself. You just called a grown ass old man ole Trumpy poo. This is not normal. You are in a cult.

I understand brother. You know the drill. Just offer 5 Heil Trump’s, make the proper donation to the legal fund and we will see you next week.
How many infractions is this for him? If its over 3, then he has to listen to one Rudy podcast. Over 5, then he has to donate $100 to the my pillow guy. I hate to be a stickler but there are rules.

Just be careful. Posters here have the worst luck with guns. They've lost them to floods, fire, boating accidents, concrete pours, and all sorts of calamities.
I just lost an undermount flamethrower this week. Damn flooding.

Yeah suckers, that stuff would have stuck to skin and burned. Or, cleared the curb from weeds.

Mellencamp performed here in Memphis a few years back. Worst concert ever. Before the show, he had this 20 minute ego trip of a movie. He claimed that he was a bigger star than Elvis since he didn't die on the toilet like Elvis did when he his heart attack....

That and trying to kick me and my spouse (and other people) out of the Orpheum when he was on a 15 minute Trump rant...
He's been an ass for most of his career.
I enjoy a few of his songs but would never pay to see the guy.

Poor old Joe, who's ready to be sent to the funny farm, where his rainbow M&Ms await.
The lights are on but there's nobody home in that pea shaped brain he carries around.

How can any Democrat support his man, he's gone, he's disconnected, he can't even walk normal...... I know Trump is what he is but for ****'s sakes he's much better than this walking disaster.

Mellencamp performed here in Memphis a few years back. Worst concert ever. Before the show, he had this 20 minute ego trip of a movie. He claimed that he was a bigger star than Elvis since he didn't die on the toilet like Elvis did when he his heart attack....

That and trying to kick me and my spouse (and other people) out of the Orpheum when he was on a 15 minute Trump rant...
Disparaging Elvis here? Lol what an idiot.

Mellencamp has long been a flaming liberal Progressive.

I still love Jack & Diane on the radio, but I couldn’t imagine paying to hear him preach live.

VN Store

Back