2024 Presidential Race

@turbovol, here are Biden's pros from your post:
leading the country--and leading it well
He's got a professional staff, a professional cabinet, a professional administration
decent individual
likes our allies,
supports America's democratic foundation
He's never been indicted or been held liable for sexual assault.
jobless rate has been at a 50-year (or is it all-time) low for more than a year. The stock market has been booming.
strengthened America's global influence
NATO, a bedrock of American foreign policy, is stronger and more unified than ever before.

If you like Biden, you would adore me as prezzy.

Now that you mention it, you do seem to consistently exhibit whatever the opposite of peace and contentment is (irritated and troubled??)
Hope that improves for you.
Which is the great irony, because I am the embodiment of peace and contentment.

The PF is simply my punching bag workout.

Since you slightly favor a rip-the-bandaid-off approach, do you vote for people who hasten the demise?
I would say I favor people less interested in govt control which could provide a softer landing. Too much power/money/control makes it much harder to separate without a fight

Reactions: McDad
@turbovol, here are Biden's pros from your post:
leading the country--and leading it well
He's got a professional staff, a professional cabinet, a professional administration
decent individual
likes our allies,
supports America's democratic foundation
He's never been indicted or been held liable for sexual assault.
jobless rate has been at a 50-year (or is it all-time) low for more than a year. The stock market has been booming.
strengthened America's global influence
NATO, a bedrock of American foreign policy, is stronger and more unified than ever before.

If you like Biden, you would adore me as prezzy.

Would I adore you? Have you got political and high-government experience? Do feel free to run for prezzy.

Serious request:

Take a step back today and try to look at the state of the country as a detached observer. What do you see? Do you acknowledge the immigration crisis? Do you see an economy that has a huge percentage of Americans and businesses straining to make ends meet? Do you see us as the most influential power in the world, helping to keep peace abroad? DO you see a fairly united populace willing to look past our differences enough to put America first and fight for each other like brothers and sisters, when threatened from outside the family?

Look also at the POTUS. Do you see a man with the mental faculties to lead the Country? The World?

In a few months, barring a replacement of Biden on the ticket due to medical necessity, one of two people will be President. As an outside observer without the need to defend all the time and personal energy you have devoted to supporting your "side," is there really any way you can honestly say that we don't HAVE to move in a new direction?

Despite BB's TDS-Tourette's and drunken tirades, many of us are far from MAGA Trump supporters. We are realists that see a nation and world in disarray, and we realize that there is only one choice we can make to attempt to right the ship.
I honestly and emphatically believe that Biden is the less horrible choice.

Trump and trumpism is a malignancy that has been allowed to grow to where it is now approaching stage 4.

This country will begin to heal when a critical mass of its citizens repudiate Trump and trumpism.

So Micheal Cohen but your dry humping to His testimony against Trump..jailed for perjury among others crimes..but this time he isn't lieing..lol.

So you don't think the gangster paid off Daniels to cover up an affair, keep Daniels from going public--and thereby avoid damage to his campaign?
Is that your position? What would Cohen lie about, exactly?

Trump and trumpism is a malignancy that has been allowed to grow to where it is now approaching stage 4.

This country will begin to heal when a critical mass of its citizens repudiate Trump and trumpism.
And start chanting "we are Hamas "?

Reactions: whodeycin85
I would say I favor people less interested in govt control which could provide a softer landing. Too much power/money/control makes it much harder to separate without a fight
A speedy demise with a softer landing is a tough ask, pj.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Serious request:

Take a step back today and try to look at the state of the country as a detached observer. What do you see? Do you acknowledge the immigration crisis? Do you see an economy that has a huge percentage of Americans and businesses straining to make ends meet? Do you see us as the most influential power in the world, helping to keep peace abroad? DO you see a fairly united populace willing to look past our differences enough to put America first and fight for each other like brothers and sisters, when threatened from outside the family?

Look also at the POTUS. Do you see a man with the mental faculties to lead the Country? The World?

In a few months, barring a replacement of Biden on the ticket due to medical necessity, one of two people will be President. As an outside observer without the need to defend all the time and personal energy you have devoted to supporting your "side," is there really any way you can honestly say that we don't HAVE to move in a new direction?

Despite BB's TDS-Tourette's and drunken tirades, many of us are far from MAGA Trump supporters. We are realists that see a nation and world in disarray, and we realize that there is only one choice we can make to attempt to right the ship.

Here's the public "unity" Kiddiedoc apparently thinks we'd get under the gangster. Poor guy must have been sleeping during the gangster presidency. There are plenty of absurdist Earl comments on this board--and that was a major example.

So you don't think the gangster paid off Daniels to cover up an affair, keep Daniels from going public--and thereby avoid damage to his campaign?
Is that your position? What would Cohen lie about, exactly?
I think he paid a blackmail artist (who's lawyer admitted it) not to damage his reputation cuz it cheaper then fighting the press and MSM about the damage to his brand...and Cohen would lie because he is a convicted perjeur and isnt on the trunp money train anymore

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

I am actually curious to hear the reasoning behind all of these items. Can you expound?

Honest.
Prefer efficiency over bureaucracy.
Fiscally responsible.
Put national interests ahead of global interests
Ready to butcher all sacred cows.

But I am likeable, I've never been convicted or accused of sexual impropriety, am a very decent person, I like our allies, and I would follow our democratic foundational principles.

I highly doubt that a convicted felon is going to win the election in November ..... but that's beside the point here.

Were you being serious when you described that old, fat, disgusting, lard a$$ as being "fit and trim" ?????

REALLY ?????

You seem to take denial past its expiration date. Trump is in the lead by every metric. There is now comparison data between a Trump or Biden presidency. There is no summer of love moment where far left democrat loons were stirring the crowd into a frenzy. That is why they are silent now that the same folks they created are now causing Biden to get even more unpopular. They helped create the monster in order to get an invalid elected.

I am actually curious to hear the reasoning behind all of these items. Can you expound?
Trump and trumpism is a world in which an attempt to overthrow the results of a national election can occur.

It is a world where ignorance is not only embraced but encouraged and civility is viewed as a weakness to be avoided.

It is rooted in selfishness, greed, false pride, and division.

VN Store

Back