2024 NFL Draft Thread

Honestly, if the Lions wanted to move up for Terrion Arnold, Denver would be the perfect trade partner. They could probably still get Nix at 29 if that trade were to occur.
Hell at this point they may not have to trade up to get him.

I hoped the Eagles would go cornerback. It’s surprising all of them were available at this point.

Lol. I muted Goodell whe he started in on his speech. Just read the damn card already.
I hate when it takes forever to announce the pick. Read the card and move on. This year hasn’t been as bad with the guest pickers taking forever. That may be more of a thing in the second round and later.

Reactions: Vol423
Is Heupel watching the draft tonight? Check out #9 there on the end. Future tight end?

Ricky Pearsall damn good get for the Niners. If the Bears hadn’t landed one of the big 3, I was hoping they could trade down and get him in the second.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Ricky Pearsall damn good get for the Niners. If the Bears hadn’t landed one of the big 3, I was hoping they could trade down and get him in the second.
Good pick, Niners getting ready to replace Ayuk also Jennings on a 1 year contract.

Contracts for Samuels, McCaffrey and Purdy around the corner, can't keep everyone.

Reactions: butchna
Good pick, Niners getting ready to replace Ayuk also Jennings on a 1 year contract.

Contracts for Samuels, McCaffrey and Purdy around the corner, can't keep everyone.
I read a story that both Samuels and Aiyuk were on the trading block heading into the draft. Also, Jennings is in the final year of his contract. That's why the Niners drafted a WR in Round 1.

VN Store

Back