2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

Because stars like LeBron dictate every coaching decision.....

I would guess his feelings about Ham are factored but take Lebron out of it and nobody would blink at this firing.

Ham had 2 years to give them a reason to keep him. Lebron and AD played their best ball this year and Ham's job is to get the other guys in gear and he didn't.

Reactions: firestorm
You really think Marc said "fire him"?

Yes, widely reported locally and nationally.

The Magic can’t continue to rely on the Cavs missing baskets so they’ll have to play better defense in the second half.

Yes, widely reported locally and nationally.

I read the first article. It doesn't say he called for the firing and quotes Marc specifically saying he didn't. It says that he had a blow-up with Fiz and that they were 14-26. I can't conclude from that that Marc demanded it.

Maybe the other articles say he did demand it but 1 article is a big enough commitment to this question, lol

I read the first article. It doesn't say he called for the firing and quotes Marc specifically saying he didn't. It says that he had a blow-up with Fiz and that they were 14-26. I can't conclude from that that Marc demanded it.

Maybe the other articles say he did demand it but 1 article is a big enough commitment to this question, lol
Marc did not and would never demand a coach be fired.

Fizdale was an asshat and in way over his head.

Marc did not and would never demand a coach be fired.

Fizdale was an asshat and in way over his head.

Fizdale's relationship with Marc got him termed. Marc did the same thing to Joerger.

Fizdale was an asshat and way in over his head....no arguments there.

Not only do my Clippers lose and go home, but I lost my SGP. Harden got his 10 assists, Zubac got his 10 boards, PG got his block and steal, but didn't get his 20 points, despite having 18 early in the 3rd quarter. Damn
Luka and Kyrie took turns . Luka in 1st half and Kyrie in 2nd half.

Jokic is gonna cement his status as best in the world this series

I said it last round, Jokic looks tired. The pressure the Wolves put him under had him looking the most uncomfortable I've ever seen him. Playing well into June last year, then partying, then to FIBA, then into another grueling season....maybe this is Jokic's kryptonite. He's the best player but can he get through the grind of a repeat?

I never got to see MJ play in his prime but Ant has to resemble that

Pretty close in a lot of ways...skill wise, physically, and intangibles. The biggest difference is that MJ would be trying to do way more. Ant let's the game come to him. I think that's good and bad.

Reactions: volnbama_
Pretty close in a lot of ways...skill wise, physically, and intangibles. The biggest difference is that MJ would be trying to do way more. Ant let's the game come to him. I think that's good and bad.
I think it’s for the betterment of his game. His first couple years he often would try to do too much to the detriment of the team. He draws so much attention there’s going to be an open player and he’s gotten pretty good at finding his outlet. He still has so much room for improvement and if he continues his development path he’ll be an all time great. I think he’s good enough to bring a championship to Minnesota and that takes a truly special talent

I said it last round, Jokic looks tired. The pressure the Wolves put him under had him looking the most uncomfortable I've ever seen him. Playing well into June last year, then partying, then to FIBA, then into another grueling season....maybe this is Jokic's kryptonite. He's the best player but can he get through the grind of a repeat?
They need more capable bodies in the post to take some pressure off Jokic. Minnesota has a rotation of bodies to throw at him and I think they’ll grind Denver out

VN Store

Back