2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

The Magic Cavs game 2 is on the NBA channel.
It would be a moral victory if the Magic with growing pains kept the game close in the second half.

The anticipated 76ers Knicks game 2 with Stephen A Smith attending in Madison Square Garden.
Can’t wait to watch this game on TNT which realistically can be another competitive game, however I expect the Knicks to execute more critical plays to win a competitive game, plus the thundering crowd in the Garden being a flaw for the 76ers that they can’t overcome.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Lakers Nuggets Game 2
It’s a must win game 2 for the Lakers to avoid the obstacle of 0-2. Realistically, they can make it a challenging series going back to Los Angeles with it being 1-1 instead of 0-2.

While the Lakers keeping it close to have a realistic chance of winning in the 4th Quarter is achievable, except I expect the Nuggets make more critical plays with the thundering crowd in Denver being a frustrating flaw for the Lakers.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Lakers Nuggets Game 2
It’s a must win game 2 for the Lakers to avoid the obstacle of 0-2. Realistically, they can make it a challenging series going back to Los Angeles with it being 1-1 instead of 0-2.

While the Lakers keeping it close to have a realistic chance of winning in the 4th Quarter is achievable, except I expect the Nuggets make more critical plays with the thundering crowd in Denver being a frustrating flaw for the Lakers.
Lakers fan for 40+ years but I don't see them winning tonight or the series.

Maybe win a game at home.

Lakers fan for 40+ years but I don't see them winning tonight or the series.

Maybe win a game at home.

I agree because the Nuggets are a stacked team while the Lakers don’t have the arsenal to have a realistic chance of winning 4 games compared to the Celtics that are also a stacked team.

Rebounds and turnovers
2 critical aspects that a basketball team needs to win to have a realistic chance of winning the game

Priceless the 76ers just go away after an attempted 3 that missed so no challenge for 3 Knicks players to get the rebound.

Smooth 1st half for the 76ers, however the Knicks showing the ability to comeback.

I see the Cavs are again making it a dumpster fire vs the Magic in Cleveland.

VN Store

Back