2023 Transfer Portal - General NCAA Thread

Oregon? Lol

Every other team on that schedule is ass cheeks.

I mean Oregon's points allowed is the 4th best in the PAC-12...they also finished 4th in the PAC-12.

Washington State's SOS was 47th in the country, ours was 44th. So I guess our schedule was ass cheeks too?

Doubtful that they know much, but most recent transfer portal article from Jamie Shaw says Mizzou or Memphis most likely destinations for Caleb Love. TIFWIW.

Doubtful that they know much, but most recent transfer portal article from Jamie Shaw says Mizzou or Memphis most likely destinations for Caleb Love. TIFWIW.
Much rather he go to Memphis. Guess Mizzou having our number has me a bit gun shy where they're concerned.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Much rather he go to Memphis. Guess Mizzou having our number has me a bit gun shy where they're concerned.

Gates is going to kill it at Mizzou I’m afraid. Doesn’t hurt that he had a fantastic Year 1 after an abysmal stretch by Counzo. He has a lot of excitement to sell right now, too. I think you’ll see a lot of big time dudes from the portal go there.

Reactions: berryvol
Ugh I Really want to land a splash transfer. Idc what anyone says, Love’s shot making ability raises our ceiling tremendously. Hope we land him or someone similar.

Reactions: Jhilly05
Peay #5? :oops:

BK TRANSFER RANKINGS
  • RK.
    SCHOOL
    TEAM SCORE
    4648295.png

West Virginia

8144977.png

Syracuse

4998324.png

Louisville

4648324.png

Minnesota

4648251.png

Tulsa

4648293.png

Texas Tech

4649999.png

Austin Peay

4649592.png

Alabama

11240494.png

Virginia

9698886.png

Providence

Kyky Tandy in the portal. Tennessee was interested the first go around. Struggled a little at Xavier, but showed flashes.

I like Jalen Cook he's 6'0" but over 200lbs and was a 2 sport athlete in HS. I think being that strong he could be a menace driving to the rim.

This transfer portal is a joke all these young men who get their feelings hurt and run to different school lol suck it up young men.zReminds me of job hoppers out in the world when people say piss me off and I will just find another place. Should go back to old rule have to sit out a year and then see how many jump ship.

Reactions: Pennheel
This transfer portal is a joke all these young men who get their feelings hurt and run to different school lol suck it up young men.zReminds me of job hoppers out in the world when people say piss me off and I will just find another place. Should go back to old rule have to sit out a year and then see how many jump ship.

Best way to get paid is to switch jobs often. It's a business.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver

VN Store

Back