2023 NCAA CWS Survivor

I’ll go ahead and speak my piece. Without daily check ins, you decrease one competitive advantage, you lose candidates not keeping up. The more picks involved, the more restrictions to the individual candidate. So, I’ll participate this year. But look forward to a daily survivor pool next year.

I’ll go ahead and speak my piece. Without daily check ins, you decrease one competitive advantage, you lose candidates not keeping up. The more picks involved, the more restrictions to the individual candidate. So, I’ll participate this year. But look forward to a daily survivor pool next year.
Still plenty of time if you want to run a daily survivor

Can only use a team as a pick one time
Round 1 - pick one winner of the 16 regionals.
Round 2 - pick one winner of the 8 supers
Round 3 - pick one of the two finalists
Round 4 - pick winner

Regional/Round 1 picks must be posted before 1200 ET on 6/2 (first pitch).
bracket link https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/baseball/d1/2023
scores NCAA college baseball scores | NCAA.com

@Aerie Vol - LS who
@tennesseejoe - Tennessee
@volsagain - Tennessee
@Volprofch05 - BC
@preacherman20 - Wake Forest
@StarRaider - LS who
@knoxvol52 - Tulane
@deatojl - Vandy
@VolPack22 - Coastal Carolina
@SN-A-C Orange - Virginia
@NO SIR EEE - Oklahoma St.
@jctenn1 - Virginia
@THEONLYTENISEE - Wake Forest
@GenRRN - LS Who
@VolGirl81 - Coastal Carolina
@goodtobegoad - Wake Forest
@Jdw2920 - Miami
@TrumpedUpVol - Alabubba
@kell7517 - Southern Miss
@6-4-3 - Auburn
@chuckiepoo - ECU (note to self: chuckie goes on double secret probation for dissing the skool were my god-daughter is a prof)
@Yanks24 - vandy
@tdvol - Ls who
@SpaceCoastVol - Tennessee
@ATCVolinmn - Coastal Carolina
KENTUCKY

Am I seeing things or are there two different survivor picks going on shouldn't they be combined jw?

VN Store

Back