2022 MLB Postseason Thread

Also Shane Bieber is really freaking good

Are they saying someone didn’t touch 2nd?

You could say the Rays are swimming in COLD WATER against Beiber today

You think it wouldn’t have killed Yadi to be 30 lbs overweight?

Things in Toronto are getting interesting…

Oli Marmol choosing sentiment over playoff games lmao

Cards offense really looked even more pathetic last night than it did most of the season. Just brutal for Yadi and Pujols to go out that way. They deserved better but the front office doesn't care. They want '"just good enough and see what happens".

Cards offense really looked even more pathetic last night than it did most of the season. Just brutal for Yadi and Pujols to go out that way. They deserved better but the front office doesn't care. They want '"just good enough and see what happens".

That’s a pretty inane take to have. It’s playoffs. **** happens.

The only complaint I guess you can make is the Cards didn’t go get a flamethrower ace. Those don’t exactly grow on trees.

Also maybe Yadi could have been better this year instead of a 53 OPS+ and leaving the team to go watch his Puerto Rico basketball team play

Reactions: cardvolfan
Oof, Josh Donaldson.

Thought he hit a homer but the ball bounced off the top of the wall and came back in. Was in a home run trot and got tagged out going back to first once he finally realized it wasn’t gone

Oof, Josh Donaldson.

Thought he hit a homer but the ball bounced off the top of the wall and came back in. Was in a home run trot and got tagged out going back to first once he finally realized it wasn’t gone
Couldn’t have happened to a better guy

Reactions: NashVol11
Which is more annoying?
The braves constant,. Whoaaaaa, ohhhh, ohho ooo.
Mississippi State cowbells.
Soccer game vuvuzela horns.
I think it's a three way tie.

Lol

Reactions: NashVol11
Which is more annoying?
The braves constant,. Whoaaaaa, ohhhh, ohho ooo.
Mississippi State cowbells.
Soccer game vuvuzela horns.
I think it's a three way tie.

Lol

Atlanta paused their whole Chop chant for a few games when Helsley spoke about it, and now it feels like they've doubled down and even do it substantially more than they did when I was a kid

Atlanta paused their whole Chop chant for a few games when Helsley spoke about it, and now it feels like they've doubled down and even do it substantially more than they did when I was a kid

As someone who has watched Braves games for 25 years, it’s much less frequent. The only time the actual stadium really does encourage it is during bullpen changes in the middle of innings for the iChop

As someone who has watched Braves games for 25 years, it’s much less frequent. The only time the actual stadium really does encourage it is during bullpen changes in the middle of innings for the iChop

That’s fair, it sounded like they were doing it for entire innings straight yesterday but that’s amped-up playoff fans and not the stadium/organization

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back