2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting there wasn't 23 either

When it’s all said and done probably around 23 newcomers (WALKONS) included will report in the fall. Situation is still fluid I’m sure. I know they are fighting hard to get some Garret Crochet type situations. Good news is some money has freed up to accomplish that.

My suggestion is to assume no one is coming back and be happy when the few that do end up back on campus

Last edited:
Vols just got a huge 2021 commit. Brady House out of Georgia. 6’3 200 pounds. Expected to play both short and be on the bump at the college level. One of the top SS in the 2021 class.

Brady House is the 13th ranked player in the country in 2021. So the 10th player overall and 13th overall player in that class are already committed. CTV and Elander are getting it done.

So what are the odds he actually plays here? My guess is he gets drafted and goes pro.

To early to tell but you have to go hard at the best prospects you can get and let the draft happen with a backup plan for depth. Pretty impressive this staff can grab a kid with that type of talent from Georgia. TV is as good as a recruiter as there is in the country and that’s a positive.

To early to tell but you have to go hard at the best prospects you can get and let the draft happen with a backup plan for depth. Pretty impressive this staff can grab a kid with that type of talent from Georgia. TV is as good as a recruiter as there is in the country and that’s a positive.

This is what killed Serrano at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back