2019 Georgia tight end commits to the vols

welcome Jackson Lowe, you kin to Curtis...I see great things in store for you...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 5 people
Will for a 4* for sure before it's over with. He looks the part. Great get for us. Welcome home to Volnation Jackson!

Reactions: 1 person
A really good get but it was made easier when Clemson and Georgia landed comparable TEs.

A really good get but it was made easier when Clemson and Georgia landed comparable TEs.

the%2Blittle%2Blights%2Baren%2527t%2Btwinkling%2Bclark.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
You guys are right. Very solid pickup. I know he committed to the Vols over Clemson and found it interesting that he was Lawrence's teammate. I like that he is a physical run blocker as well. Maybe Lawrence will transfer back to the good guys after a year. We know Jones ruined that relstionship too.

Reactions: 2 people
Have ya'll noticed that we are not hearing from players as much as we usually do? Some more of Sabanism being put into practice during this spring training.

Have ya'll noticed that we are not hearing from players as much as we usually do? Some more of Sabanism being put into practice during this spring training.

“As much”? How about NOT AT ALL. They mentioned it on the VQ podcast with an advisory not to expect different in the near future.

“As much”? How about NOT AT ALL. They mentioned it on the VQ podcast with an advisory not to expect different in the near future.

My guess is we see bad attitudes then they will be gone. It's all about whether or not you respect the coach.

does it matter if this guy was #1 on our TE board? and we're still in good position to get our #2 TE as well.

this is a really good commitment...6'5", 240....that's Cam Newton sized. big wingspan as well. kid can go get the ball.

he'll be a legit 4* when it's all said and done...his offer list does not look like a typical 3*.

VN Store

Back