2018 Midterm Election Thread

Soybeans are one of Texas top crops. Tofu is made from soybeans. Also, I guess this moron has never been to Dallas or Austin where big hair-dyed women with big knockers is all the rage. How much you want to bet his ugly wife dyes her hair monthly. I can't wait until BETO puts this clown out to pasture.

Last edited:
I used to be 6'1. I have started to shrink. Hell, I may be under 6 feet by now. I haven't measured in the last year. When you get older, your discs shrink and your vertebrae get closer together.
Yup it happens, my 5'8" turned to 5'7". If i shrink to my mother's 5'2" then you'll see me rattled.

Trump will never have the popularity that Obama had. Not only in America, but across the world. That's got to sting for you all, just like it does for Trump currently. His obsession with Obama is like nothing I've ever seen before. It borders on the psychotic.

The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.
The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

Yet he’s out campaigning for the Dims. I’d tell him to stay away.

The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.
The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

Yet he’s out campaigning for the Dims. I’d tell him to stay away.
The result of the recovery from the Bush administration's abhorrently failed policies not happening quickly enough. The same thing is getting ready to happen (probably not to the same scale) to Trump, what will be your excuses then? You all always ignore that Obama had a 62% approval rating upon leaving office.

Imagine being a Congressman and not understanding that Miranda rights only need to be read when there is a custodial interrogation.

GOP Lawmaker Is a Leader in Hate Group That Calls Immigration ‘Assault on Our Culture’
A Republican politician in Oregon pushing to repeal an immigrant-friendly law is the vice president of an anti-immigrant hate group, the group told The Daily Beast on Monday, despite his previous denial.

Oregon House Rep. Mike Nearman is vice president of Oregonians for Immigration Reform, an anti-immigrant coalition with ties to eugenicist John Tanton, who has pushed white nationalist politics through a series of anti-immigrant organizations. When the Oregon alt-weekly Corvallis Advocate revealed Nearman’s ties to OIR last week, the politician claimed he was a lowly board member, not vice president.

Bernie Sanders' son struggles to gain traction in New Hampshire primary

Sanders son loses primary.

stg091218dAPR20180912014542.jpg

You know damn good and well she isn’t ahead of McSally by 7 points. That’s, at best, a 2-3 point win for either of them.

VN Store

Back