2018 March Madness Predictions

Realisticly with our bracket it wouldn't surprise at all if we make it to the elite 8. I think we see Nevada or Texas in the sweet 16 and not cincy though. Should be fun no matter what but our bracket gives us a great shot at gettin to San Antonio!! Go big damn orange baby!

texas sucks. They shouldn't even be in the tournament.

In my bracket, I have Vols in Elite 8. Maybe the ACC tourney is fresh in my mind, but I just think UVA is too good.

In my bracket, I have Vols in Elite 8. Maybe the ACC tourney is fresh in my mind, but I just think UVA is too good.

I’m having a very tough time with the top half of that bracket. Change my mind almost every day it seems.

I really like Arizona States matchup tonight. Syracuse can try and slow the pace down which generally hurts ASU, but on the flip side that slow pace will be especially difficult to overcome ASUs ability to force and score off turnovers, as well as their ability to get to the free throw line where they shoot 74%. Also of note the two zone defenses they’ve played this year were both wins- SDSU, and they hung 100+ on Xavier. Granted that was earlier in the year when they were shooting better from 3
So far ASU can't figure out the zone from Syracuse even a little.

Late filling out my bracket but I have UT & Texas facing off in the Sweet 16. Barnes gets a shot at his formal team.

I have them beating Texas but unfortunately I have them losing a close one to Virginia in the Elite Eight.

I also have a couple of mild upsets.

UK over Arizona
Texas Tech over Purdue
Gonzaga over Xavier
Texas over Cincinnati

My Final Four includes:

1. Virginia
2. North Carolina
3. Villanova
4. Michigan St.

So far ASU can't figure out the zone from Syracuse even a little.

Yeah - asu has been better at forcing turnovers but not tonight. And they also had fewer than half the Ft attempts that Syracuse. Despite that it was still a close game.

Yeah - asu has been better at forcing turnovers but not tonight. And they also had fewer than half the Ft attempts that Syracuse. Despite that it was still a close game.
Yeah, it was definitely a close one. I didn’t love the officiating in it either, lot of touch fouls

The Predictalator simulates every game in the tournament 50,000 times and they have Duke winning it all...

VN Store

Back