• joevol - 55
  • Whiskey - 53.5
  • insidesource - 51.5
  • Gnome - 50.5
  • Tex - 50
  • CanadianVol - 48
  • NEVolFan - 47
  • Sly - 45

congrats. For a little while this weekend, I thought Phil might singlehandedly get me a win. Just not a good enough day yesterday.

I'm not planning on doing the Pebble Beach Pro Am this week. Great field, but they use 3 courses that don't play the same vs par. Makes it hard to score properly.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not planning on doing the Pebble Beach Pro Am this week. Great field, but they use 3 courses that don't play the same vs par. Makes it hard to score properly.

Just declare me honorary winner, and call it a day!

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there in person. Actually volunteering as a player shuttle driver.. should be fun. And I'll get to thank Jon Rahm in person for winning me the VN best ball this week!

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there in person. Actually volunteering as a player shuttle driver.. should be fun. And I'll get to thank Jon Rahm in person for winning me the VN best ball this week!

try to wear a power T and hopefully you can drive Speith and/or Sneds......just to piss them off.

And I'm jealous. Good call on volunteering. Should be fun.

Yup, Spieth is the other UT. Rick Lamb is playing though and he's one of ours (2014 Alumni). Peyton not playing this year unfortunately.

VN Store

Back