2018 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - Masters Tournament

BTW, I’ll be there on Sunday.

Nice! My boss bought 3 tickets for Saturday for a customer. I about hit the floor when I saw the price he paid. $2000 a ticket. $7000 total with processing fees. And that's just grounds tickets. I had a Berkmans Place ticket for a Monday 2 years ago. It was $1000 face value.(I didn't pay for it) But it was all I could eat and drink.

I never dreamed I would be able to go on Sunday. I got both tickets for $1,000 total. It was too good to pass up. I don’t really have a bucket list, but if I did, this would be tops on my list.

I never dreamed I would be able to go on Sunday. I got both tickets for $1,000 total. It was too good to pass up. I don’t really have a bucket list, but if I did, this would be tops on my list.

Well, you are only 1 person and I do run this fun tournament at no cost to you so...........

Tony Finau damn near broke his ankle today celebrating a hole in one today. Only dislocated but may not play.

I can’t even describe how excited I am. I’ve never been and I totally just lucked into 2 Sunday tickets.

I went year before last. You’ll be amazed. It’s a fantastic place. Get an egg salad sammich. You won’t be disappointed.

Was lucky to make it there once... back when Jack was in his prime. Was a great feeling walking that course.

Group A:
Dustin Johnson

Group B:
Bubba Watson

Group C:
Jason Dufner

Group D:
Adam Scott

VN Store

Back