2018-19 CBB Rankings per Gary Parrish: Vols No. 3

Eh, I listen to his radio show almost every day. While he is a bit arrogant and I don't side with many of his political views, he usually brings some facts to the table. He isn't a "basketball analyst," and he has repeatedly said on his radio show that he doesn't break down basketball. He's a columnist. He gets paid to provide some opinions.

Coaches and leagues actually ask him to advise on how to deal with the media, and he has contacts galore. He just spoke to the A10 basketball coaches and AD's recently. He does bring substance to the table.

Yeah that’s exactly what Gary says too. We’ll just agree to disagree....

Don't think UT will finish or be the 3rd ranked team by the end of the season, but I like the team Barnes has built. A deep rotation with a couple players that can take over the game during stretches. Definitely should be right there to win the SEC and barring another upset, I expect at least a S16 run. Vols are very good.

Reactions: 1 person
Congrats to Rick and the team, this is what you work for, I want Tennessee to be ranked high and play up to potential.
High expectations shouldn’t be looked on as a bad thing, it means you are on the right track.

VN Store

Back