2017 World Baseball Classic

Apparently the USA has told Chris archer he is not needed anymore, and tanner roark is starting Tuesday against Japan

@BNightengale: Team USA's decision to start Roark and not Archer was pretty simple: Loyalty. Roark stayed with team during entire tourney; Archer departed

Ridiculous

@BNightengale: Team USA's decision to start Roark and not Archer was pretty simple: Loyalty. Roark stayed with team during entire tourney; Archer departed

Ridiculous

Wow... this and some of our biggest stars not playing is why the US has never won this tournament

Keyshawn, scherzer, arrietta, mad bum, trout, Harper, Bryant, are just a few of the guys that should be playing in this tournament, and tanner freakin Roark should never start a semi final game in a single elimination world wide tourney

Reactions: 1 person
Need to put runner on first instead of runners on first and second

Wow... this and some of our biggest stars not playing is why the US has never won this tournament

Keyshawn, scherzer, arrietta, mad bum, trout, Harper, Bryant, are just a few of the guys that should be playing in this tournament, and tanner freakin Roark should never start a semi final game in a single elimination world wide tourney
Keyshawn? I hope you meant Kershaw. But overall, yes, you are right. And we still have a shot to win.

Ridiculous

Good for the national team. Archer is a brat who thinks he smarter than most. I assume this was a players decision. Not to mention archer can blow a big game better than most.

I've been waiting on someone to post but I'm assuming Freak and I are he only two watching. Lol.

Japan has some filthy arms on their squad.

It's been a good game. I hope we can hang on here and advance.

USA wins! We're in the Finals! You people better get in this thread tomorrow night! Let's go!!!

VN Store

Back