2017 OOC game against Penn State

PrattvilleVol

RIP RichRollin
Once we are fully recovered and 100% Butch built...I want our Vols to put their collective cleats in Jimmy Franks ear! My call for 2017 Chik fil A opener in Atlanta. Who's with me?

BTW...I was a QB for Woodlawn back in the 80s. Lived off Kingston Rd. before it went down.

Small world man. I live about 10 minutes from Kingston rd. Woodlawn has definitely went downhill since then lol Woodlawn was pretty good back in the day, I prolly know some of the guys you played with.

Doesn't have to be Chic Filet game. Bama played Michigan at Jerry world. Wouldnt mind that, but if we are playing Penn State it would be awesome for it to be at either Redskins or Ravens stadium. Would help us in the DC/VA recruiting areas.

NB4 "We should buy this game out and schedule a FCS team"...you know?...before we schedule it? :wink2:

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah ,exactly the time Tennessee is fully rebuilt lets throw a couple of heavy duty non cons in the mix...

I think we are looking towards a west coast team then anyway, I heard Arizona or ASU

The chick filet kickoff games can be any teams from any conference. It's the chick filet bowl that has to be SEC vs ACC

It has to be ACC to be in the chik fil a game right?

That's for the actual bowl game. I think the op meant first game of the year.

And for the record, f*** PSU. Hope they rot in hell. I'd rather not taint our reputation by playing a pos school like them

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back