2017 Around the SEC Thread

VN IS an opinion board last time I looked. That's what I offered, & once again the "Xperts" attack. Just because you listen to tv talking heads doesn't make your opinion any better, either. I stand by my opinion despite yours, so deal with it & go about your bizzness. :snoring:

Lol, you're the only one coming off as a d-bag here.

You've had 4 people tell you were wrong, and one even heard Maineri miced up saying the slide was clean, yet you're the one who keeps doubling down that the slide was dirty. Nobody is listening to "tv talking heads", they are telling you what happened.

Just because you keep labeling it "opinion" doesn't make it valid.

VN IS an opinion board last time I looked. That's what I offered, & once again the "Xperts" attack. Just because you listen to tv talking heads doesn't make your opinion any better, either. I stand by my opinion despite yours, so deal with it & go about your bizzness. :snoring:

Fine you have an opinion, but you being at the game is irrelevant to the opinion. You used that as some form of justification as to why your position is stronger or to "flaunt" you being at Hoover as if it's some exclusive rite of passage. That national anthem, walk-up $15 ticket isn't hard to come by.

Last edited:
Leaves me to believe that we're targeting someone still in tourney.

Well, the SEC tourney just ended and now the SEC AD's are down at Spring meetings in FLA...Even the Burke's and Cockrell's of the world have stuff going on...CDS wasn't hired until June 15th.

If he's actually going to interview several of the people that have been mentioned by various outlets, I doubt it all come to conclusion until after at least the Super Regionals...The CWS starts June 17th, so if it's a coach that makes that and goes all the way we could be looking at after June 27/28, I doubt that happens...

Well, the SEC tourney just ended and now the SEC AD's are down at Spring meetings in FLA...Even the Burke's and Cockrell's of the world have stuff going on...CDS wasn't hired until June 15th.

If he's actually going to interview several of the people that have been mentioned by various outlets, I doubt it all come to conclusion until after at least the Super Regionals...The CWS starts June 17th, so if it's a coach that makes that and goes all the way we could be looking at after June 27/28, I doubt that happens...

InsideTEnn said Bohannon and Szefc will interview when done. We need both to lose.

InsideTEnn said Bohannon and Szefc will interview when done. We need both to lose.

Yes I've read that stuff, also read that both Burke and Cockerel will...also mentioned were Mazey and Basich (sp?)...who knows....

Right now I'm kind of paying attention to what happens at SC...if that job comes open, well, it definitely changes the complexion of things imo.

BREAKING NEWS: The past is in the past and there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Let's get this train rolling and hire the coach that will have us competing for SEC Championships annually.

VN Store

Back