*****2017-18 VolNation Bowl Pick Contest ($200 Amazon Gift Card) [final standings]

Updated through the first five games. Everyone should be able to view their picks now.

:hi:

13-6 so far! Biggest surprise was probably Texas over Missouri. Tigers offense didn't show up. Surprised at the Wake Forest/Texas A&M score. Wake was a favorite but thought Aggies would beat them. 14 is best so far! Need some breaks and get 11 of next 12.

Last edited:
That would move you ahead of me. I was 3-2 and only have 15 wins now. Need 7 more wins before going to playoffs.Even 6-1 wouldn't be bad. Whoever wins this is lucky!

It looks like most folks ahead of me picked Utah St. and then a variation of A&M/KY. I only saw a couple of people that picked both SEC losses.

15-9! My chance of moving up is done! Might finish in top 10. Should have gone with Bulldogs!
Even if I win out chances are slim!

I missed two yesterday and picked Msu and Washington today.... Looks like I’m not in first anymore

I believe I'll be 18-8 if Miami wins. Memphis blew it at home, and Lamar Jackson might just be the worst player to ever win the Heisman.

Come on Badgers! 17-9 is not good enough now. Bet someone has 20.

Last edited:
Should have gone with UCF possibly! Today will determine who wins this! Need all wins today!

VN Store

Back