*****2016 VolNation Bowl Pick Contest (Final Results)

I must have uploaded the wrong directory. Checking on it now.

Everything should be updated through yesterday.

I alternated picks between home/away all the way down the list. I'm 12-4 at the half way point.

:)

I alternated picks between home/away all the way down the list. I'm 12-4 at the half way point.

:)

I was just looking at the picks before reading this thread, and I was amazed that you went undefeated on the day Army, Wake Forest, Minnesota and Baylor all won. I don't think anyone is going to catch you. Georgia, South Alabama, Georgia Tech and Iowa all have to win for me to catch up with you since I'm four games behind you and those are the only picks left where we differ.

Had a good day for picks yesterday. Would havd been a lot better if Michigan had won.
Was the only loss for the day though. 14-9 total.

Last edited:
My 2016 season Bowl picks remind me of the toilet brush at the vacation cabin - with a little more than half its original bristles, it was barely better than nothing.

Of this latest crop of Bowl games, The Armed Forces Bowl and the Rose Bowl were the most exciting and satisfying to watch.

The Foster Farms Bowl had lead changes and The Utes won on a FG with 1:26 left on the clock. I did not watch this one.

The Orange Bowl had some drama late, but ho-hummed the FSU alum with whom I watched the game until then.

Tennessee's mastery of Their Nebs was only satisfying to Vols fans. A little extra for me, as my BiL grew up a Big Red fan.

Had a small chance to win untill yesterdays games. I went 1-3 for those games. Oh well maybe next year

Volmanbill and The Sherrif are the only two who can win.....Good luck!

Yep...I was poised to take the lead - then Penn St gagged on a 2 TD lead in the 4th qtr against USC. I should've known going with James Franklin was a bad idea.

VN Store

Back