2016 NASCAR Top 6 Pick'Em Standings

Definitely need a win now or I won't make the cut!😧😮😬 Lucked out by 1 point last year going into the final 10 races and got lucky after each 3 segments
and lucked out on the final race!👍😉👌

Reactions: 1 person
We've had 11 different winners already. Chances are decent that we'll have more than 16 winners before the chase.

We've had 11 different winners already. Chances are decent that we'll have more than 16 winners before the chase.

In case anyone is wondering, the format is the same as if there were more than 16 winners in NASCAR. The points leader is locked in regardless if they have a win or not. Then everyone with more than 1 win is in. And then everyone with 1 win is sorted by points, with the lowest in points missing out.

So lets say there are 10 1 race winners for the last 8 spots in the Chase. It would then be sorted by points and the 2 lowest in points would miss the chase.

Talons, Scooby, Terry, and Karma all badly need wins.

Forgot about me! I'm actually 12th best in points but at least 4 others have wins with less points than me! I've been top 10 in points last 3 weeks and thought I had one at Michigan!🤔😮Darn! Got edged out at the finish by about 2 inches!😳😬👎😟

Last edited:
What happens that only 14 people get wins, then the two highest in points get in. If I don't get a win, then I hope I'm one of the top 2 outside the list.👍👍🙏🙏

What happens that only 14 people get wins, then the two highest in points get in. If I don't get a win, then I hope I'm one of the top 2 outside the list.👍👍🙏🙏

I think we're going to have more than 16 different winners.

I don't deserve an automatic spot. I think I forgot to make my picks 2 weeks.

So this works just like NASCAR. You get a win & you automatically advance to the top 16 Race for the Chase?

Man, 5 of the Top 10 in the points standings don't have wins. That's tough.

Man, 5 of the Top 10 in the points standings don't have wins. That's tough.

I don't get exactly what you're saying. Everybody in the Chase standings has at least one win to date. Oh, you're talking about the points standings in general.

If I pull out a win on or before Richmond, then I should be in the top 10 in points. But got to win first to make the CHASE!

Wow...forgot to pick again. At least my 3rd or 4th time. Way too much going on st the moment.

I have snuck into the chase by winning, but would like to withdraw my name from the chase. This opens up a spot for someone that has competed every week and is more deserving the spot. Best of luck as yall battle it out in the chase.

Go Vols!!!

Updated after Dover, race 3 of 3 in The Chase Round 1.

71v8Ahb

Where's the results? I'm out of the Chase anyhow because I forgot my picks for Dover but still want to know the overall results. Thanks!

Where's the results? I'm out of the Chase anyhow because I forgot my picks for Dover but still want to know the overall results. Thanks!

The Dover results and what the chase bubble looked like are on the Dover Results thread. The points here are after the reset.

VN Store

Back