2016 Maui Invintational

iKrager

HUGE Invitation!! We played in the Maui Invitational in 2010-11 during Cuonzo's first year, and also in 2004. Please no discussion on how Cuonzo or his team performed last Maui invintational.

UTSports free read

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Here's the field. I think it's a solid group of teams.

For anyone who can't see the teams include:
Oregon, Wisconsin, UConn, UNC, Oklahoma State, Chaminade (Maui), and Georgetown!

Boom!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 2 people
I was pretty excited when I saw that come up on twitter. It's a great opportunity for the Vols to make some noise early that season.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a tough field.
The tournament is also in two years, giving us plenty of time to work out all the coaching stuff AND develop the players who stick around. If all the freshmen and Dom stay in school, our team could be really good.

Just something to think about.

Reactions: 2 people
HUGE Invitation!! We played in the Maui Invitational in 2010-11 during Cuonzo's first year, and also in 2004. Please no discussion on how Cuonzo or his team performed last Maui invintational.

UTSports free read

Cuonzo Martin sucks. Cuonzo Martin was awesome

Donnie Tyndall sucks. Donnie Tyndall is awesome

Bruce Pearl sucks. Bruce Pearl was Awesome

Brandon Lopez sucks. Brandon Lopez was going to be our starting PG

Derek Reese sucks. Derek Reese is awesome

There you go, I think I covered both sides of every contentious talking point from the Basketball forum in one post. We should be good to go now.

Reactions: 6 people
Do you have a Hawaiian shirt so you can go watch your boy play?

From what I hear, this is the AUNTIE that has more than 20 VOL t-shirts and 10 of them have Jabari's Aunt on them! What an awesome auntie! So, I am almost sure she will have an Hawaiian shirt made! LOL! :):eek:k:

From what I hear, this is the AUNTIE that has more than 20 VOL t-shirts and 10 of them have Jabari's Aunt on them! What an awesome auntie! So, I am almost sure she will have an Hawaiian shirt made! LOL! :):eek:k:

You're dead wrong, because 18 of them have Jabari's name and #21 on them. Smart elic!

VN Store

Back