2016 Game by Game Score Predictions

Highly doubt that. FSU will be their only challenge.

Clemson is overrated this year. They lost everyone of their defensive playmakers.

And at Auburn is a tough opening game. They always do something in years no one expects.

I got Auburn beating them. And I believe FSU is simply the better team. So that's 2 Ls right there.

Since everyone is giving there predictions then I will give mine.

(Let the "we won't lose to them and here's why..." Begin)

Sep. 1 vs Appalachian State 34-10 (W)

Sep. 10 vs Virginia Tech 31-17 (W)

Sep. 17 vs Ohio 27-3 (W)

Sep. 24 vs Florida 21-13(W)

Oct. 1 at Georgia 31-23 (W)

Oct. 8 at Texas A&M 30-24 (W)

Oct. 15 vs Alabama 17-21 OT(L)

Oct. 29 at South Carolina 38-21 (W)

Nov. 5 vs Tennessee Tech 41-7 (W)

Nov. 12 vs Kentucky 35-16 (W)

Nov. 19 vs Missouri 23-3 (W)

Nov. 26 at Vanderbilt 48-21 (W)

Dec. 3 vs Alabama (SEC Championship) 31-21 (L)

Dec. 31 vs Oklahoma (Sugar Bowl) 27-17 (W)

Great year overall. Alabama continues to give us troubles and we can't overcome the defense still aided by nick Saban.

12-2 to end the year with a great defensive unit overall. Offense expands but still lacks a great passing game but Dobbs limits his turnovers and has a great year on the ground.

Solid year that helps Butch to sell an actual product.

Get outta here.

No way we lose twice to Alabama.

And Florida won't be that close. That game is a sure blowout.

Clemson is overrated this year. They lost everyone of their defensive playmakers.

And at Auburn is a tough opening game. They always do something in years no one expects.

I got Auburn beating them. And I believe FSU is simply the better team. So that's 2 Ls right there.

I say FSU is their only legit chance at a loss if you ask me. I don't think Auburn has a chance. Clemson will beat them 15+ points.

Is nobody worried about a letdown at Georgia after a long awaited win over Florida????

I'm not. Let down due to what? Overlook, just too tired to compete. After the Fl win they will just keep chugging along.

Their "All" is all I want. And that's what I will give them any chance I get.

Reactions: 1 person
If we beat UF and lose to UGA then that would be an epic disaster.

Ga is better than Fl. Fl and A&M are similar. Bama will be the best team we face until the playoffs, who knows who will be there. It don't matter, it's all about how great will the Vols be this year.

Sep. 17 vs Ohio 27-3 (W)

Great year overall. Alabama continues to give us troubles and we can't overcome the defense still aided by nick Saban.

12-2 to end the year with a great defensive unit overall. Offense expands but still lacks a great passing game but Dobbs limits his turnovers and has a great year on the ground.

In this scenario we end the UF 11 game losing streak and replace it with a Bama 11 game losing streak

Sep. 1 vs Appalachian State 61-14 (W)

Sep. 10 vs Virginia Tech 45-17 (W)

Sep. 17 vs Ohio 38-7 (W)

Sep. 24 vs Florida 41-21 (W)

Oct. 1 at Georgia 27-0 (W)

Oct. 8 at Texas A&M 30-7 (W)

Oct. 15 vs Alabama 27-24 (W)

Oct. 29 at South Carolina 49-10 (W)

Nov. 5 vs Tennessee Tech 66-0 (W)

Nov. 12 vs Kentucky 59-0 (W)

Nov. 19 vs Missouri 52-6 (W)

Nov. 26 at Vanderbilt 65-7 (W)

Dec. 3 vs Alabama (SEC Championship) 48-27 (W)

Dec. 31 vs Ohio State (CFP Peach Bowl) 34-20 (W)

Jan. 9 vs Florida State (CFP Championship) 37-24 (W)

15-0

National Champions

what was in the juice?...

because I'll have a cup of that for sure

Sep. 17 vs Ohio 27-3 (W)

The bama score can't happen if we go into ot like you say.
It would be either it would have to be 20-17 if we get the ball first and kick a fg then they would score a touchdown but not kick the extra point or 21-14 if they get the ball first and score a touchdown then we would have to go for it on 4th down

I say FSU is their only legit chance at a loss if you ask me. I don't think Auburn has a chance. Clemson will beat them 15+ points.

Auburn's 4 year recruiting average is higher than Clemson. So on paper they're the more talented team. The game is at Jordan-Hare. This will be the first time Clemson will see Auburn's new QB John Franklin III. He fits Malzahn's scheme moreso than the guys they had playing QB last year. Clemson has to replace half their defense.

Remember at this time last year Auburn was the presumptive SEC champ and Clemson was the team with lots of question marks.

College football has a way of turning things on their head from one season to the next.

Is nobody worried about a letdown at Georgia after a long awaited win over Florida????

Most of our team leaders and best players are from Georgia. I'm sure guys like Dobbs and Cam who didn't get offers from their home state school have that game circled moreso than Florida.

Florida is big for Tennessee fans. Georgia is bigger from a lot of our players.

I expect zero letdown.

1995 Nebraska is the gold standard.

I love your optimism but I dont see us keeping any team scoreless. Nor do I see us putting up that many points on that many different teams. It certainly would be nice though.

We averaged 35 ppg without a downfield passing game last year.

Why is averaging 45 ppg in 2016 considered extreme?

With an improved passing game we'll easily improve our scoring average by an extra TD and FG each game.

So you're saying Butch Jones will be fired?

No way he's safe if we lose to Florida......again.

If his prediction came true and we go 11-3 and finish in the top 10, Butch wouldn't have to worry about anything. It would be absolutely idiotic to have that type of season and then fire him.

We averaged 35 ppg without a downfield passing game last year.

Why is averaging 45 ppg in 2016 considered extreme?

With an improved passing game we'll easily improve our scoring average by an extra TD and FG each game.

With the way Butch coaches he will try to burn clock the second we are up by 2 scores. That is why everyone dreaded being up by 2 scores, it meant Butch thought we had enough points to go conservative and just grind out a win. A lot of our blowouts last year happened due to kick or punt returns after we were already leading and had taken the foot off the gas.

With the way Butch coaches he will try to burn clock the second we are up by 2 scores. That is why everyone dreaded being up by 2 scores, it meant Butch thought we had enough points to go conservative and just grind out a win. A lot of our blowouts last year happened due to kick or punt returns after we were already leading and had taken the foot off the gas.

JRM said the team would relax with leads, it's a bad combo.

VN Store

Back