2016 Football Time in Tennessee magazine - Hurd on cover

I'd rather see his cliche then continue to read your snarky whine fest over his cliche.

Also the word is "because" not "bc" When you learn to post then maybe you can take a shot at somebody else.

Counting yourself as "one of the mature people" brings your vote count to "one".

Snarky wine fest? One post man. I wouldn't call that a snarky wine fest.

I am fully aware that CBJ started the saying. I love CBJ. However he is a cliche machine.

I was referring to the maturity level of the comments made in previous posts.

But if CBJ started it and the team buys into it, why as a fan of the team and program and the man you love would you discount it?

Really put some thought in your posts and maybe you won't look like such a Jackwagon over such a simple little phrase. Am I to assume you don't care for the Brick by Brick line of thinking either?

And the idea that JD is the "CEO" must be a thorn in your side too.

All I know is when he showed me the video and told me that it was used to recruit a bunch of talent to the Vols, I didn't criticize the thought process but accepted it.

But I'm sure you have your reasons, to each his own.

Jump higher Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Jump Jump Everybody Juuummmp!!!:crazy:

GV094Xr.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Great cover but I would have rather it showed a picture of him trucking the Georgia player.

I can't believe it was being sold in Texas to begin with 😳 that's awesome though.

Well, we live in a city called Texarkana that quite literally borders arkansas (There is a street that if you cross it, you also cross states). It was semi-reasonable for the magazine to be carried when UT was a top 5 program.

I dont know if any of you are like me, but I buy and get super excited about that mag every year. Yet it looks old from the front cover to back, it never tells me anything I dont already know, and the recruits they profile in the back we seem to loose.
But man I still love it, and have them going back to the 90's when I was a kid

I dont know if any of you are like me, but I buy and get super excited about that mag every year. Yet it looks old from the front cover to back, it never tells me anything I dont already know, and the recruits they profile in the back we seem to loose.
But man I still love it, and have them going back to the 90's when I was a kid

Uh oh

Reactions: 1 person
I think this is definitely Hurd's year to shine. The last few years, he's been shadowed by Yeldon (then Henry), Gurley (then Chubb), Fournette, Collins... this year, Chubb is coming back from injury and may not be 100%, so I think he goes first team ALL-SEC with Fournette.

Run faster Vols.

Certainty a great deal of hope from many Vol fans, rest on Jalen Hurd's shoulders, don't you think?
Go Vols

Certainty a great deal of hope from many Vol fans, rest on Jalen Hurd's shoulders, don't you think?
Go Vols

He is an important piece of the puzzle, that will lead us to Tampa. I like his mind set, run them over to set up the cut then a juke will work the rest of the day. With the improvement in our line JH will will be breaking records early an often.

Jump higher Vols.

Last edited:
Play better 4th quarter defense Vols

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    408.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Has anyone ordered online yet ? I placed an order Tuesday (10th) and never heard anything from them yet

Check the Publix in Kingsport...

Before anyone takes that seriously, it's an inside joke from the past few years thread, im surprised nobody mentioned it yet.
I am from that area and the way I took it was a few being sarcastic that started an avalanche. Who cares about Footballtime anyway ...very homer mag. I Like Lindy's and national mags better.

They were so sloppy this year. Probably about 25 mistakes they made that could easily have been avoided.

VN Store

Back