2016 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - TOUR Championship

Sweet - nice win

Shelby - way to hang in there. I thought I was gonna get by you. In the end the better prevailed.

95 - once again I cannot say it enough. Thank you for what you do on this. This is all for fun and you get nothing for it but I can say I have fun picking each week. I look forward to Tuesdays to see where the ABCD players land which I'll pick. I will also say I am much more versed in the players well beyond the Rorys, Dustins, and Jordans and I credit it to your game. And remember - if it becomes too overbearing there are many of us that will be more than happy to help you. All you got to do is let us know.

Sweet - nice win

Shelby - way to hang in there. I thought I was gonna get by you. In the end the better prevailed.

95 - once again I cannot say it enough. Thank you for what you do on this. This is all for fun and you get nothing for it but I can say I have fun picking each week. I look forward to Tuesdays to see where the ABCD players land which I'll pick. I will also say I am much more versed in the players well beyond the Rorys, Dustins, and Jordans and I credit it to your game. And remember - if it becomes too overbearing there are many of us that will be more than happy to help you. All you got to do is let us know.

Suck up!😜

Not sure how I played less last year and finished higher. Guess I'll skip the first month next year.

I'm not sure why the 6th place finisher is considered victory but ok.

I know sweetrack, Shelby, GreveHaller and comp "paid" their way to success to you one way or another (comp, that's just gross). So outside of gnome, I figure I did pretty well

Congrats on the season, shelby!

Hope Freak bans everyone of you (except 95) for the month of November! I may have a chance at second place:)

This weekend is the champions event with only 30 some entered. The next week I should have something up.

VN Store

Back