2016 Election Thread Part Deux

It will be very interesting to watch people like Paul Ryan and John McCain kiss Trumps ass after all the political bickering.

This may be the first President in history who has to cross party lines of both parties. First anti-establishment President we've ever had

Reactions: 2 people
It will be very interesting to watch people like Paul Ryan and John McCain kiss Trumps ass after all the political bickering.

This may be the first President in history who has to cross party lines of both parties. First anti-establishment President we've ever had

Gonna be real interesting when some of these politicians that didn't support Trump, ask for his endorsement when it's time for their reelection.

That's a good thing.

Unless Congress decides unilaterally to be *******s, which I wouldn't put past them, we're in for some real, positive political dealmaking.

The Rs better get behind him (at least publicly) otherwise 2018 will be a bad year for them.

Reactions: 1 person
The Rs better get behind him (at least publicly) otherwise 2018 will be a bad year for them.

Yea very true. I'm also interested to see how he reacts when told No or that won't work etc. I think he handles it well when it comes to his family or his close knit group but someone hes not familiar with, it may get interesting

I know it's been mentioned here plenty, but I don't recall ever actually seeing it, so SIAP
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ[/youtube]
(NSFW)

Funny you Trumpers (are you still pretending like you aren't, by the way?) talk about rigged elections, when you guys have been caught three times thus far trying to rig this election. An Illinois Trumper voted for her dead husband, an Arkansas voting official Trumper tried to intimidate voters from the polls in a Democratic-leaning district, and a female Trumper who looks exactly like Trump (that is to say, like a bloated, ridiculous moron) voted twice in Iowa.

And those are just the ones we know about thus far or will even know about possibly at all.

Funny that voter ID laws would fix all this. Not sure it would fix tampered voting machines, but these are all thinigs voter ID would fix.

This is an interesting swing of demographics based on location. In the U.S. among Jewish voters, they overwhelmingly supported Clinton over Trump 71-24%:

How the faithful voted: A preliminary 2016 analysis | Pew Research Center

Yet for U.S. voters living in Israel, the numbers are flipped to 75% voting for Trump:

Ynetnews News - The Israelis who helped elect Trump

I'm not sure if the Pew article takes that into account, but it's certainly interesting to see how location plays a huge role in the mindset of voters.

Well, well. Looks like Donald wants his children to have security clearance while also running his businesses. Paul Ryan, champion of the people and of the Constitution and totally not a postmodernist relativist, evidently has no issue with this, when asked by the media.

Do you recall when I said that Donald, despite the fact that he lies every other sentence, has an uncanny ability to actually tell you exactly what he's going to do? He says he sexually assaults women, and he means it. And when you listen to what he actually says about politics and economics, he says (not verbatim of course), "I think I'm Putin. I want to make America like Russia. And I hate the West, because Western banks will no longer give me loans."

Our fault is in not taking him seriously.

My "Trump Organization becomes a top world business" option for that Donald Trump presidency poll a month or two back is looking less laughable by the day. Probably because I never intended it as a joke.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, but I was told by an astute intelligence analyst that I can no longer take the American media seriously.

VN Store

Back