2015 Pick'Em Overall Standings

For real, it will be done for sure after Bristol.

I had to download a program to be able to open the Excel worksheet on my Mac

I said it'd get done after Bristol. Contrary to what you may believe, I have a life and family. The contest isn't exactly my first priority in life.

I said it'd get done after Bristol. Contrary to what you may believe, I have a life and family. The contest isn't exactly my first priority in life.

You mean a free NASCAR contest on a Tennessee fan message board isn't the #1 priority in your life?? Wow you have got it all wrong man.

Reactions: 2 people
Especially when I just got off a 10 month deployment and I'm on leave with my family.

Especially when I just got off a 10 month deployment and I'm on leave with my family.

Understand!:thumbsup: Military time, especially being TDY, whether stateside or overseas, takes precedence over everything else. Thanks for your service (from one vet to another!:salute:)

I swear guys, I'll get to it. It's just been hectic since redeploying

Most of us have important jobs and life commitments. You volunteered to do it. Man up or ask for help.

To an extent perhaps, but no.

By all means, add up all the points and I'll post in the standings thread.

And I mean no disrespect. Everyone's job is important to them and their family, but that's about where the similarity ends.

Lets trade jobs and see how important this is on your list of priorities.

SERIOUSLY? You don't know me...I don't know you. I'm a retired USAF vet (SNCO) and I still work as a GS in a Key Position (look the meaning up in AFI 13-204 Vol 3 if you aren't familiar) 12 hour shifts at that due to minimum manning. Any high school student can run an excel spread sheet and input numbers especially someone that has over 77K posts on this site. I imagine it would take about 15 minutes of your valuable time to accomplish that task. I recommend brushing up on your time management skills because they are lacking.

Reactions: 4 people
I understand people get busy and that's life. I'm lucky enough to work a desk job where I have some down time during the day (that's why I volunteered to add up points each week.)

Yankee, If you want you can email the spreadsheet you have through Michigan and I can work on getting these updated.

drewelks@comcast.net

Reactions: 2 people
SERIOUSLY? You don't know me...I don't know you. I'm a retired USAF vet (SNCO) and I still work as a GS in a Key Position (look the meaning up in AFI 13-204 Vol 3 if you aren't familiar) 12 hour shifts at that due to minimum manning. Any high school student can run an excel spread sheet and input numbers especially someone that has over 77K posts on this site. I imagine it would take about 15 minutes of your valuable time to accomplish that task. I recommend brushing up on your time management skills because they are lacking.

Good for you.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand people get busy and that's life. I'm lucky enough to work a desk job where I have some down time during the day (that's why I volunteered to add up points each week.)

Yankee, If you want you can email the spreadsheet you have through Michigan and I can work on getting these updated.

drewelks@comcast.net

Sent

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back