2015 NBA Draft Thread

Charlotte with a horrible pick going with Kaminsky over Winslow.

With the tenth pick, the Miami Heat select Justise Winslow, Forward, Duke

Kaminsky is easily the better player right now. Depends on what their plans are.

Not in the NBA. They have Spencer Hawes. Kaminsky is the same exact player. Winslow has much higher upside AND they need a wing. Stupid pick

College stats don't translate to pros. Kaminsky put up great numbers with a great team in a down conference as a 7'0 senior. Winslow put up good numbers in the best conference as a freshman.

Kaminsky can make an average offense dynamic with his ability to stretch the floor and score in the post. The Spurs won 2 championships off guys with less skill but they offered the same transformative quality.

Kaminsky may never be great but he's a very nice piece.

Kaminsky is a nice 15-20 mpg stretch 4 who will kill you defensively and struggle to finish in the paint.

With the 11th pick of the draft, the Indiana Pacers select Myles Turner, Center, Texas

Kaminsky can make an average offense dynamic with his ability to stretch the floor and score in the post. The Spurs won 2 championships off guys with less skill but they offered the same transformative quality.

He won't be able to score in the post in the NBA. And he will get killed defensively.

Ok, my bad....I was just going by what the announcer on ESPN said but the point remains that is still low for a big man.

I think Z made a good point. He was patrolling the perimeter more than a typical big man would.

The pick comes down to expectations on him. I think I know what he'll be, thus I won't be disappointed.

He just got drafted in the top 10. Clearly Charlotte needed a nice piece there

VN Store

Back