2015 JUCO PG Dequon Miller

nasty length to have to shoot over, plus he had great instinct and anticipation. Blow by up top in the zone means the opponent is running into another player, so his weakness on defense would've been protected.

Yup, agree completely, thought he would've thrived on both ends in Tyndall's system.

How would you compare Miller to the last two juco pg's that played at UT?

@Ben_Fred: #Vols 2015 PG target Dequon Miller (Motlow State CC) says he'll take official visits to Tennessee, Missouri and Arizona State in the fall.

Reactions: 1 person
If Tennessee ends up getting Miller, you guys that have not seen him play will be amazed at his athleticism and skill level. He will ignite the Big Orange fan base in a way that we have not seen in a while. This guy can flat play basketball with speed and quickness!

If Tennessee ends up getting Miller, you guys that have not seen him play will be amazed at his athleticism and skill level. He will ignite the Big Orange fan base in a way that we have not seen in a while. This guy can flat play basketball with speed and quickness!

He's the type of PG we haven't had in years that so many people have been begging for. He will live in the lane, absolutely destroy a press, and has the vision to average 5+APG easy with our athletes around him.

Reactions: 3 people
@MrIrrelevant_0: Retweet if you want see me in a UT-Uniform 2015 Season 🍊.. Fav if you want to see me in a Arizona State Uniform or somewhere else.. Haha

@MrIrrelevant_0: Retweet if you want see me in a UT-Uniform 2015 Season 🍊.. Fav if you want to see me in a Arizona State Uniform or somewhere else.. Haha

The way he worded that looks good for us IMO. Also, currently 220 retweets to 11 favorites.

The way he worded that looks good for us IMO. Also, currently 220 retweets to 11 favorites.
Lol yup, "Arizona State or somewhere else."

Yeah, he's all Vol and I can't wait to see him in orange myself. But he's definitely enjoying the love on twitter. Might as well. Last chance to go through the recruiting process.

@MrIrrelevant_0: Will announce my Commitment early September late August. Will have a set date after these camps in July Stay up! 😈😈🏀🏀🏀 #TheySleep

BTO would know for sure, but I don't think you can take an official visit until after school starts in the Fall.

Anything in the summer would be an unofficial.

I think you can take an official anytime after you've graduated junior year. Not positive on that, but I know a few guys have had OVs

Apparently change of plans, getting a bit annoying lol

@MrIrrelevant_0: Going listen to my big bro @Newberry_22 advice and wait this recruitment game out I'm open! He wouldn't tell me nothing wrong

I think you can take an official anytime after you've graduated junior year. Not positive on that, but I know a few guys have had OVs

According to this, OV's can't start until classes start for a student's senior year. Doesn't address JuCos.

NCAA Prospect Information - GoShockers.com—Official Web Site of Wichita State Athletics

How many official visits am I allowed to take? When can I start taking them?
Each prospective student-athlete is limited to five official visits. Official visits may be taken following the opening day of classes of your senior year of high school.

Last edited:
According to this, OV's can't start until classes start for a student's senior year. Doesn't address JuCos.

NCAA Prospect Information - GoShockers.com—Official Web Site of Wichita State Athletics

How many official visits am I allowed to take? When can I start taking them?
Each prospective student-athlete is limited to five official visits. Official visits may be taken following the opening day of classes of your senior year of high school.

Hmm that's weird, cause there's definitely some 2015 kids who have already taken OVs

Hmm that's weird, cause there's definitely some 2015 kids who have already taken OVs

I'd bet colleges are pretty scrupulous about that rule. Probably just some kids who are confused about the difference between an official and an unofficial or engaged in a little exaggerating. The same deal with official offers. I remember one of the analysts - seems like it was Telep - saying kids either didn't understand what an official offer was or would say they had offers when they didn't just to puff up the resume. He said he never reported an offer without verifying it with the coaches of the school first.

Apparently change of plans, getting a bit annoying lol

@MrIrrelevant_0: Going listen to my big bro @Newberry_22 advice and wait this recruitment game out I'm open! He wouldn't tell me nothing wrong

His supposed audience will all be comatose from boredom if he keeps this up.

This is 2014. Most of us have the attention spans of cockroaches these days. :snoring: Sh*t or got off the pot.

VN Store

Back