2014 Official VolNation Bowl Pick Contest (updated through 1/5)

since I didn't print off my picks after I submitted, do I have no way of viewing my selections?

Hey Freak do we have a way of viewing our picks? I didn't print mine off and can't remember who I took..Thanks!

I was afraid I would not get a confirmation email so I did a screenshot of my choices and now I can't find my screen shots in my phone! If we could find some way of knowing who we picked it would be awesome

im pretty sure when he updates the standings then you can click on the names and see the picks.

The standings are updated through 12/25 with the first three games.

I apologize again for the mishap with getting a copy of your pics via email. You should now be able to click on your name to see all of the picks you submitted.

CURRENT STANDINGS

Reactions: 1 person

I apologize again for the mishap with getting a copy of your pics via email. You should now be able to click on your name to see all of the picks you submitted.

CURRENT STANDINGS

Thanks Freak, i hope you and your family had a great Christmas.

CURRENT STANDINGS

'Twas the night after Christmas and all through Volnation
"Freak updated the picks!" was screamed with elation.

Reactions: 1 person
I jumped 127 spots...which means I'm doing horrible.

However, a few people dropped 238 spots. So I could be them. lol

Updates are uploading now. Should be up in about ten minutes. Be sure to hit refresh to see the latest version.

VN Store

Back