2014 New Hampshire PG Kaleb Joseph

As much as I hate what you're saying about PG you may be right. Rob Lewis said they may pass on one, or go with a combo guy, the staff apparently feels great about Thompson.

It amazes me that a position that is virtually wide open for playing time can't attract one of the guys were recruiting. Pearl had trouble at that position as well. I like Thompson very talented shooter and passer. I hoped we could get a top guy to go with him because injuries happen and you need two quality guys at every position.

It amazes me that a position that is virtually wide open for playing time can't attract one of the guys were recruiting. Pearl had trouble at that position as well. I like Thompson very talented shooter and passer. I hoped we could get a top guy to go with him because injuries happen and you need two quality guys at every position.

We attracted Lyle, just couldn't close the deal. We attracted another highly rated guy in Richmond and he likely would be ours if it wasn't for grades. We are still very much in it for a highly rated guy in Mitchell and Coleman, I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

We attracted Lyle, just couldn't close the deal. We attracted another highly rated guy in Richmond and he likely would be ours if it wasn't for grades. We are still very much in it for a highly rated guy in Mitchell and Coleman, I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

Yes maybe we can get one of those guys. All the energy we directed at Lyle can now be redirected to those guys. Right now Mitchell and Bama seem close. Coleman Auburn why I don't understand since he has an offer from better basketball schools.

Yes maybe we can get one of those guys. All the energy we directed at Lyle can now be redirected to those guys. Right now Mitchell and Bama seem close. Coleman Auburn why I don't understand since he has an offer from better basketball schools.

I told you why auburn with Coleman, he wants his family to be able to see him play, that's important to him.

Per Rivals, Joseph is down to Providence, WV and Syracuse. Cooley at Providence must be a very good recruiter.

VN Store

Back