2014 GA C Isaiah Manderson

As long as they got a set of wheels on them and can rumble with the big boys, bring em on.:eek:k:

McGhee at 6'8" 250lbs would be thick!

It would be! IMO, CDT is looking to get most of the posts around 240ish to keep them fast and explosive, but solid enough to guard SEC bigs. He loves those long and bouncy bigs so he wouldn't condition them to lose a step.

He has the potential to be a Stokes, only 3 inches taller. I'm pretty sure he fits in anyone's system. Especially if you want to have a big rotation u can use from time to time.

If he can play anything like stokes with his size he could certainly be special
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Isaiah Manderson ‏@proboundzay May 7
I read that Coach Grace may get the head coaching job at Oregon State if he does I will stay he recruited me b4 he left for UCLA and at UCLA

Isaiah Manderson ‏@proboundzay May 7
I read that Coach Grace may get the head coaching job at Oregon State if he does I will stay he recruited me b4 he left for UCLA and at UCLA

Apparently someone needs to hire this Coach Grace. Both of Oregon St releases say they will come back if he gets job and apparently he pulled Looney to UCLA. Sounds like one heck of a recruiter

Apparently someone needs to hire this Coach Grace. Both of Oregon St releases say they will come back if he gets job and apparently he pulled Looney to UCLA. Sounds like one heck of a recruiter

Call Coach Tyndall. He has one more coaching position to fill.

I know Manderson asked for his release, but I haven't heard if he was granted one without the new coach in place at the time. Montana's Tinkle was hired and I'm not sure if Coach Grace is a part of the staff. Anyone know if we are looking with Pops supposedly out?

Edit: I know we are looking at possible PGs as a high priority.

Gotta think he's a possibility now...

@GoodmanESPN: Former Oregon State signee Isaiah Manderson has just been deemed a full qualifier by the NCAA. Plenty of schools involved.

Doubt the sec clears him unless he goes to UF or UK

Maybe you're being sarcastic, but this isn't the same deal as McKnight. Manderson is a high school senior, Mcknight's issue was having been at 2 other 4 year schools and getting into trouble at both.

No shot here, but my info is a couple weeks old so that may have changed.

VN Store

Back