2014 Current Commits/Targets

I have to agree with Rudy. There will be 5 or 6 players that may not have a position when fall comes. I think coach will tighten the screws on some of the discipline problems that keep rearing their heads. I also think that some of the 3 stars may end up being asked to grey shirt or walk on. Some of the guys still straddling the ladder better make a decision soon or the scholarship offer will be pulled of the table! Still want to see some big grunts commit soon!:dance2::dance2:

Spots are running out. If we assume Dews greyshirts (or ends up elsewhere), here's how it seems it will play out and there could be 5 spots left after this weekend.

19 commits to date
20 - Raulerson
21 - Mouhon
22 - Ev. Berry
23 - El. Berry
24 - Gaulden
25 - Barnett

I am confident we land all these guys before the end of this month.

26 - Hendrix
27 - Humphreys
28 - Blair
29 - Mosley
30 - Booth, Lammons, Lambert, Abu, Malone, Ford, Ruble, Kelleher, Thomas, Harrell, Williams, Williams

Will be interesting.

Reactions: 2 people
Spots are running out. If we assume Dews greyshirts (or ends up elsewhere), here's how it seems it will play out and there could be 5 spots left after this weekend.

19 commits to date
20 - Raulerson
21 - Mouhon
22 - Ev. Berry
23 - El. Berry
24 - Gaulden
25 - Barnett

I am confident we land all these guys before the end of this month.

26 - Hendrix
27 - Humphreys
28 - Blair
29 - Mosley
30 - Booth, Lammons, Lambert, Abu, Malone, Ford, Ruble, Kelleher, Thomas, Harrell, Williams, Williams
Will be interesting.

I don't like telling all those players no.... We need them.

I mean I guess so. Telling a DL yes misses out on a good OL we need to have and vice/versa.

OCI how many more of our targets are EE and if u don't mind me asking wat WAS your connection in recruiting the years past

should add Thomas Holley - DT
hes supposed to be on campus

How in the world did CBJ get Holley in for a visit? I sure hope he keeps a spot open for this guy until NSD.

BTW, Freak I didn't know you started VN. I rarely, if ever, look at GoVolsXtra anymore. Thanks for setting this up.

VN Store

Back